1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March 13th - 16th Sebring International Raceway / Sebring Florida

Discussion in 'Florida: North/Central' started by LadyCruzer, Feb 21, 2013.

1. LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer VCA Member VCA Member

If you purchase your 4 day VIP tickets for the Sebring race from JR Thompson, SRT cars and Vipers will have a special parking corral. On Saturday the 16th you will be treated to the hospitality tent. Please see the attached form which has a March 4th deadline. If you have questions, please contact [email protected] If you do not have an SRT vehicle, you will not be allowed to park in the corral.
    For more information about the race itself, go to www.sebringraceway.com

Attached Files:

2. Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes Enthusiast

Boy, this is confusing to me. I have a Dodge Viper SRT 10 (2006), and a Dodge Viper GTS (2002). Both of these are Dodge's, not the new SRT brand. Does either qualify to be in the corral?

3. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

If you have questions, please contact [email protected]

See what they say on your question and be sure to look at the attached registration form and fee for details.

4. LadyCruzer

If you bring your Viper, "you're in" as far as the way I understood it. Other SRT vehicles that qualify for the corral are the 300, Challenger, Charger, Jeep, etc. as well as all years of Vipers. Not a bad idea to check with the [email protected] though just to be sure.

5. Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes Enthusiast

Email has been sent, I'll let you know what they say when I hear back.

6. Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes Enthusiast

Well, no response from SRT on my email, and today is the deadline to sign up. Since there will be three of us going, I will just take the SUV, and hope that we get to meet some of you while we visit different parts of the track on our rented Golf Cart. I have the VOI car at my home in Cortez (near Sarasota) now, and I'll be hauling it back North on the 18th.

7. LadyCruzer

I spoke with JR Thompson late yesterday and the deadline has been extended until Mar.11th

If you already have tickets to the race,you can pay 125.00 per person for a pass which gives you corral parking and hospitality.You can bring any year of Viper,in case any of you found this confusing.All SRT Challengers,300, Chargers,Jeeps are welcome.

The info on the flyer is still good too and it now expires 3-11-13

8. SSGNRDZ_28

SSGNRDZ_28 Enthusiast

I definitely don't want to impose or force anything on anyone but Ill be working for IMSA during the race - my Viper won't be there as I'm flying in from Indanapolis. If anyone is interested in seeing my quick release battery cover Ill be bringing one to the track, please let me know. See my signature or PM for more information.

http://dougshelbyengineering.com/Viper.html
    SRT-10 Quick Release Battery Cover

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013