Marine Corps Museum Cruise and Lunch, Sat. Aug. 2, 11 am - 3 pm

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be hosting the 3rd Annual US Marine Corps Museum Cruise and Lunch this weekend Saturday August 2nd from 11 am until about 3 pm. A schedule is below. Also below is the cruise route and address of departure and lunch locations. This is a truly a great cruise. It's not too long as drive time is around 45 minutes. You can arrive early and visit the incredible Marine Corps Museum. It's free to visit and a great tribute to our Marines. Additionally, if you would rather just participate in the cruise or lunch please feel free. We will try to stick to the schedule as best we can. Please take down my contact information below and let me know if you are coming. If you are running late let me know and we will wait. I-95 traffic is always bad on Saturday in both directions. Please plan accordingly. If you are traveling on I-95 add 30 minutes to an hour to your normal commute time. Our cruise will avoid the interstate. Any questions feel free to post here or call/text me. Hope to see many of you there.

Matt Jackson
Cell 540-207-6534

Event Schedule:
11 am - Arrival, Marine Corps Museum
12 pm - Depart for Cruise
12:30 - 1 pm - Arrive at Charbroil Grill
1 pm - 3 pm - Lunch
3 pm - Depart Charbroil Grill for Home

Slide23.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide32.JPG

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the best turnout but considering the threat of rain it was understandable. Thankfully the rain held off giving us a pretty good weather day. A big thanks to Jim and Debbie for making the drive down from Baltimore. And to Chip of course for bringing out the Diablo.

Cruise3_Aug2014.jpg

Cruise1_Aug2014.jpg

UR2SLOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt:

Thank you for setting up the crusie and lunch. We enjoyed the drive and of course the stories with you, Jim and the other guy, Chip. haha We are ready for next year !!! Debbie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235