max care extended warranty questions

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a max care extended warranty..I am the second owner of this warranty..the first owner who origionally purchased the car/warranty tranferred the warranty over to me..

Here is the break down of the warranty

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rax7_lhswk0[/media]

can it be transferred a second time from me to a new owner if I sell the car?

also....Who can hook me up with a great deal on a new max care extended warranty?????

im looking for 1-2 years coverage..3 if you have it..

Thanks..BTW my current milage is 35K if that matters and the current max warranty expires in jan 2011

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 2001 GTS with maxcare warranty. Bringing it over the border I called Chrysler Cda and said that I'd noticed that there was a small discrepancy between my trip and my odometer and I'd like a new speedo, please.

They said, "The warranty was cacelled as soon as the car crossed the border." No refund and no explanation. They still do it so the warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on. If Chrysler US had refunded the warranty money for the 2 years left on the warranty - I would have been a little upset, but they stole it and refunded nothing. You may not be able to transfer it or may have to pay a FEE to transfer it. Call Dodge and get them to email whatever they tell you.

On the other hand, the car is built so well that my 720rwhp+ (nearly double the stock hp) GTS now has 52,000 miles on it with only a clutch replacement (yes, I still have the bad speedo in it). Good product so warranty isn't needed. That's why I bought a Dodge in the first place.

Ted

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ted..yea they told me around 30$ when it was transferred to me..just trying to see if it can be transferred again...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealership said they would call me tomorrow to let me know

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member