May I suggest n Austin VOI or A regional event-

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to beg. Everyone at VCA is aware of the membership desire to drive the fantastic new Circuit of the Americas track. Lots of side talk about this at the last Presidents meeting.

It seems that the ability to rent the track for private events is really up in the air, and seems to change often.

I am sure they are all over it, and it will be well scrutinized when it comes time to check out all the available venues.

It may come down to economics and availability.

If anyone has insider information or pull to make this track available at a reasonable price should contact VCA directly.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to brag (oh yes I do :D) but I ran that track, in my '08, for three days in February. It was spectacular!
In fact COTA posted on their own Facebook page that the track is, in fact, available for rental. I think it was $55K a day.
I think it would be a great VOI destination. Austin is a great town.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COTA is 55k per day for rental but includes a lot of extras too. Its an awesome track with hotels nearby. And they finally have dry camping sites at least for the upcoming F1 race. Good idea!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal......

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Just one of the most memorable track experiences of my life......:2tu:

OP
OP
R

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright then if we can't make it a national event- I'll have to make friends with that zone's membership. With proper planning I can make a trek down to join you all!

Who has this on their agenda in the next 8-10 months?

Treesnake- that had to be a blast. Any video of the track day?

E

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper