maybe selling my 01 RT-10

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all...due to losing my job...I may have to part with my baby. 2001 Yellow RT-10 stock (but with smooth tubes) and soft top and just turned 25k miles. Thoughts on the price?

Another note...when I bought this off Ebay back in September and setup the loan through my credit union, they noticed the mileage on the title was blank. There was apparently a snafu at the Montana Dept of Motor Vehicles (where the car was registered at that time). The only way I was allowed to register it in Colorado was by having a "odometer discrepancy" flag put on the Colorado title. Do you think that will affect the value at all? I am an honest guy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the mileage.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your job status. I can relate all too well. You'll find a new job somewhere and prob be better off than you were. Good luck with the sale if thats what you decide to do

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That will hurt your value if the buyer is a diehard believer in CarFax or NADA reports. Some banks also flag it, but that is very rare.

Best of luck with the car and the job search.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that *****, Hope you find a job soon, What are you doing on the boards, You should be out right now looking for a JOB. Good luck :2tu:

OP
OP
C

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry...should've mentioned...I am in Aurora, Colorado.

Thanks for the all the well wishes...the sale will be the last resort for sure.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all...due to losing my job...I may have to part with my baby. 2001 Yellow RT-10 stock (but with smooth tubes) and soft top and just turned 25k miles. Thoughts on the price?

Another note...when I bought this off Ebay back in September and setup the loan through my credit union, they noticed the mileage on the title was blank. There was apparently a snafu at the Montana Dept of Motor Vehicles (where the car was registered at that time). The only way I was allowed to register it in Colorado was by having a "odometer discrepancy" flag put on the Colorado title. Do you think that will affect the value at all? I am an honest guy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the mileage.

If the car has a little warranty history thru the years, that would document your mileage for anyone that was concerned. They could go to any Dodge dealer with the VIN and get that pulled up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte