Meguiars NXT

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
like many posers ive used everything over the years.

the meguiars NXT is the best thing out. Ive used it on my 04 H2 (which is black and scratched to hell from off roading) and all my other vehicles and hands down its blown everything else away (sorry Zaino cult; aint wit it)

best combo ive found so far (and ive enough free time to experiment :laugh: )

-zaino car wash
-claybar
-meguiars nxt
-pinnacle (mothers quick detail a close second, plus smells like cinnamon :) in between each meguiars nxt application
-meguiars mirror glaze 26 wax to cap it all off

-tires; meguiars
-rims; mothers polish (their polishing pads strips are excelelnt and convenient too)
-zaino for leather vinyl and plastic
-mothers for windows

microfiber towels a must

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After washing and rinsing your car, leave the car wet. Then with some detail spray as additional lubricant rub the clay over your car. Only do a small section at a time. Every so often roll your clay into a ball, then flaten it out again to expose a clean/fresh area, then start another area. I wipe the car dry after claying with a clean microfiber or cloth. Then a quick coat of wax, and Voila! A shiney fresh VIPER!

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Meguiars advocate using a wax over the NXT? I didn't think it made sense to try to put wax over a polymer based product like NXT (frankly I would have thought it wouldn't really stay on the car either).

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is anyone using zaino z6 with NXT? I presume it's ok to combine??? NXT does not seem to have something similar to Z6 - only the wax booster which seems to be tough to use for some reason...

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I have been using zaino spray over the NXT for about 2 weeks now. I loved the ease of use with the NXT and loved the look however my car was definitely more dusty than normal after sitting for a day. I have been using the Zaino spray over now, the first application of the Zaino spray took a bit more buffing than normal but the 2nd and thrid time same as always, not sure by now though if all the NXT is Zaino'd out. Will repeat NXT process again in a week or so. and repost.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave