Mercedes Testing New Gullwing in Viper Shell

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dose tricky Mercedes guys! Yah, un dat's very clever.

(Shhhhhhhhh ... that's the Black Devil answer to the ZR1)

Seriously, you can tell it's not some tweaked Viper because the wheels have 5 lugs.

But now we know what Mercedes was really up to: they just wanted to get their hands on Dodge's Viper technology for their own use, and then they sold the company ...

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on what. It'll come to me.

I love the trailer hitch in the back.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dual exhausts out the back. ( Side exhaust outlets are covered.) Gas cap higher up on the side of the top. ( Viper gas cover appears to be nonfunctional.) Location and size of bulge in the hood suggests a roots type supercharger. Full roll cage inside, lower than stock ground clearance and rear spoiler. Side gills covered up and blocked off laterally and at the rear. Large grille area for air intake. No hood scoop. It's going to be one fast machine. Maybe the spies have it wrong. Maybe it is the next generation of Viper. Let the speculation begin.

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"But now we know what Mercedes was really up to: they just wanted to get their hands on Dodge's Viper technology for their own use, and then they sold the company ..."

You are kidding right....

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"But now we know what Mercedes was really up to: they just wanted to get their hands on Dodge's Viper technology for their own use, and then they sold the company ..."

You are kidding right....

Submit your guess, and I'll tell you the answer...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960