Met with a new owner at a car show (pics)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Saturday night I was at one of the local car shows with some friends of mine when I spot a 04' silver vert parked in the corner just near the entrance to the parking lot. I picked out every little detail and mod on it before I met with the new owner, Joe, who told me he picked up the car over on Long Island. The previous owner had babied the car so much that when he got the car home, he opened up the trunk to find some diapers. :lmao:

Anyway, he just so happened to be driving up Route 9 when he spotted all the cars. Later on a friend of his who owns a Shelby showed up and we hung together and BS'd for a while. At the end of the show the Magnum, Viper, and GT500 came out on top with some nice trophies! Was a great time by all, shoot I got a cup of ice cream for $2 can't beat that!:)

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron you gotta come out to Captree one Sunday.
Great pic's as always.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron you gotta come out to Captree one Sunday.
Great pic's as always.
Hey man any chance I could swing a train or something into the city and go out to Captree with you? That be awesome.:drive:It still on my agenda of things to go to, that, Woodward and Carisle.

And the windshield. Get rid of that and the seat belts.

LMFAO :lmao:your sarcasm, is incredible.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car, but needs to lose the front plate.
Exactly! Parts rack sells a great front plate clip that you can clip the plate on to be legal and then remove it easily for shows and such.

Oh, and yes, very nice looking car. Not a big fan of the rear spoiler or the chrome sport hoops, but that's just me. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4