Met With The (Hulk) Lou Ferrigno he had a Hummer To my Viper

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is an odd question but how good is he at lip-reading? Or did he have an interpreter with him?

For those who don't know, Lou Ferrigno is deaf.

--Rob

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's deaf enough to need an interpreter most of the time. A late friend of mine used to interpret for him on occasion. I think my girlfriend (who is also deaf) said he only retains 15% of his hearing. That may have been my friend (a child of deaf adults) who said that, now that I think of it. Most people in the Deaf community would consider that deaf. I was curious if the originial poster was able to communicate with him effectively. But just curious, really.

--Rob

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No , We did not talk much, When I first got to the front of him I said loudly Something like hey Big Lou how ya doing! with a loud voice, he heard nothing. his girlfrind hit him and he looked at me , then when I spoke he could understand. So he is a great lip reader.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardviper..

Thanks for the PM.. Obviously you have no sense of humor..
But I'd like to take you up on your assbeating you said you'd give me in that "colorful" PM you sent me...

Hell, I'll even pay for a roundtrip ticket, 1st class. PM and I'll send you the ticket..

Bring your girl, I"m sure you need a nice sunny vacation in FL..

Regards,
Gerald

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I see you had to go to the boards to talk to me, I tried to keep this out of the forums, but I guess that is where you find safty. My Address is 41740 Enterprise Circle North. Temecula ca. 92591
I would love to meet with your Big Mouth! send me tickets!
Lets Not Wimp Out............... should I put this in the forum to act like im tough like you?

PS I do have a sence of humor, just not yours.
Someone is going to sleep and I'm not tired..
BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll send the tickets right away..

I'm looking to see what airline "***** Eye" uses for their show and I'll use them exsclusively. I'll make sure and put you in the rear of the "[******]"pit also where I'm sure you'll get some action. I'll also inform the staff to have plenty of pretty drinks on "hand"..

Oh I kill myself..

Speaking of tired...

G'nite ! :)

G

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll send the tickets right away..

I'm looking to see what airline "***** Eye" uses for their show and I'll use them exsclusively. I'll make sure and put you in the rear of the "[******]"pit also where I'm sure you'll get some action. I'll also inform the staff to have plenty of pretty drinks on "hand"..

Oh I kill myself..

Speaking of tired...

G'nite ! :)

G

Sounds like Softviper might need to be sent tickets to NYC to meet up with Yo-Tony ;)

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize to anyone I may have offended, I certainly didn't expect anyone to be freaked out from me and Lou. Lets stop this thread.
Thanks
JC

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe so.....but look at Lou smiling while he's flexing, while you on the other hand look like you are straining to take a $h*t!
LOL!!!!!!!!
Cool pic though!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize to anyone I may have offended, I certainly didn't expect anyone to be freaked out from me and Lou. Lets stop this thread.
Thanks
JC

That's cool, I think you just might be new to the site, and people here (and most sites) will ride your a$$ if you try to come across as an e-****.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one entertaining thread.

Yeah, for once!

No wax, tire polish, Zaino, car washing methods, no smear windown cleaner, chrome smooth tubes & filters, or transmission questions involved. :D

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody's chop has to be one of the best EVAR :D
The more you look at it, the funnier it is.
BTW - My $$ is on G also
Lou looks great for his age. Or any age, for that matter.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't I read previously that Gerald is one mean S.O.B? Or is it someone else I'm thinking about?

Only when his roid rage kicks in. Otherwise he's just misunderstood.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actualy, I met him a few years ago on a vacation to Miami...I can tell you on thing for sure. He is a BIG ****. I am sure he has the ability to administer some severe a$$ beatings when he wants to.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey G post a picture of yourself just out of curiosity. Hardviper,
PS you are kindda funny guy..............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang