MGW Heater Control Knobs

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of their MGW heater control knobs either Satin or Chrome?? Trying to decide which to order on my 98 GTS, I have Chrome accent rings around my gauges but a Satin surround that goes around the Radio, heater and shifter. Trying to decide what would look best.

Thanks
A1998

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a picture of them, but get the chrome ones. They are beautiful and will definitely accent your dash.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My whole dash is done in the satin finish including the shifter emblem. Sorry it's not the best pic of the control knobs.

4624DSC00068-med.JPG

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 98 GTS and I went with the satin (sorry, no pic....just an opinion). I think it looks nice in a subtle sort of way. Plus, with the satin surrounds, it should look like a nice package deal. By the way, where did you get the chrome rings? I was looking at a set of the ones from American Dream Motorsports and was wondering if those were it.

OP
OP
A

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the polished aluminum rings from Zero Altitude Flight website is at:
zaf.viperclub.org The website does not show any of this and other stuff that I have purchased. Call them at 203-469-4202 and ask them to send you a Viper price sheet and description. I also purchased the aluminum surround that goes around the shifter and control knobs along with great looking door sill plates and door handle surrounds. Very good quality stuff and good service.

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we also now have these deluxe a/c knob sets that look really nice... here is a pic in chrome...

You must be registered for see images

regards
george

OP
OP
A

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks George!

You made up my mind for me! Placed the order this morning!! (You were on the other line!)

Thanks
A1998

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we also now have these deluxe a/c knob sets that look really nice... here is a pic in chrome...

You must be registered for see images

regards
george

Darn George, I have a set like the ones on the left & right, but that knob in the middle is sweeeeeeet. Is a set of three available? If so how much?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
here are my bezels....since the time I have taken the picture, I have polished the rings to a brilliant chrome look.

440DSC00311.JPG