Miami Int'l Auto Show

Reaction score
I was at the car show yesterday, and very dissappointed not to see a VIPER in the show. NO VIPER, they should have had a ACR to wow the people and show the crowds what Dodge can produce and gets some excitement going to sell their other cars.
Even Chevy had two ZR1 in the show, one at the entrance of the show and one in their display area.

I can also understand why many of the big 3 are losing market share, they have the most pitiful, redundant, boring line-up of cars, trucks and SUV at the show.
GM has so many cars, trucks and SUV's that look so similiar and ugly i.e. GMAC, Buick, Pontiac, Saturn, etc.

There was a red Camaro RS, coming out in the spring and a couple Challengers, an 08, yes 08 SRT and a RT.
Jeep had a nice looking, very ratical, cool concept vehicle, I think it was called Trail- Hawk.

Pretty good crowd, though there are a lot of cars that didn't seem to wow the masses.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't go to the Tampa show this year. But today is kid's day and since all the parents bring their kids on non-kids day I figure I might go today just to be mean to the kids and get even with the parents.

How many "get the **** out of that car you little ****. I wanna sit there." do you think I can get away with before I'm thrown out?

I agree with you on the boring Generic Motors cars but nothing from Japan lights me up either. I still think Dodge has some different stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala