Midwest Regional Rendezvous EXTRAVAGANZZA!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friends,
The Midwest Zone Rendezvous is rapidly approaching. September 9-11 in St. Louis. We have a remarkable weekend of activites to participate in from Drag Racing at Monster Mopar Weekend, to Factory provided SRT-10 and SRT-4 autocross, to a private dinner in the historic Gateway Arch!!

Oh yeah, we've also got over $35,000 in prizes that will go to new homes!

- Twin Turbo system from Racing Solutions

- A crate Viper V10 engine from Monster Mopar Weekend/ MO/IL Dodge Dealers

- Full set of 18 inch Forgeline VR-1 wheels

- Big discount on a Big Brake Kit from Stoptech

- MP3 players from Rio Audio

- Premium quality licensed Viper apparal and merchandise from The Viper Mind

- Tons of other items from PartsRack, AutoArt Models and much more!

We have secured the top Chef in St. Louis to cater our banquets!
Chef Greg Mossberger is Nationally known as "The Chef to the Stars". Know for his star studded clients such as Ozzy Osbourne, Toby Keith, Stephen Tyler, Sammy Hagar, Marilyn Manson, Ray Moore and numerous others.

We are staying at the beautiful West Port Sheraton Chalet and have negotiated a great rate! We will have covered, secured, reserved, Viper only parking as well as on-site car wash facilities.

Saturday's dinner inside the Gateway Arch will be the chance of a lifetime. We'll have the opportunity to view the St. Louis skyline and look into Busch Stadium as the Cardinals play their last season in the historic ballpark

I'll have more info ready to publish next week along with registration information.

This is the one not to miss!

See you in St. Louis!!!

Dave

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave I just received the email. In it it states "NHRA rules will apply at the track." Strictly applied that means a stock SRT-10 cannot use the drag strip as convertibles are limited to an e.t. of 13.99 unless you have a roll bar, arm straps, etc. Can you please verify if drag racing with SRT-10's will be allowed (it makes no sense to go to the drag strip if you cannot run).

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received this response so we should be good to go:

Ron and Kim,
The track is not concerned with factory cars, rather than the factory cars that have had superchargers/nitrous/ massive power adders running 9 seconds or faster. Factory equipped cars will be fine running with factory installed safety equipment.

See you there Ron!

Dave Naeger

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made both reservation (VCA and hotel).

I did not use the VCA rate though as I got a much better rate for a king bed via another method with AAA discount. Worth $70 a night. Hope that getting a reservation via a different method poses no issue.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an email last week. That is all to date. If I get anything now it will be too late as I willnot return home until after the event.

The email included a schedule for the weekend.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I had not even gotten an email. If we don't get anything I will assume the registration starts at 12 on friday at the Westport sheraton.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registration starts after 1pm at the hotel. You can even hit the drag strip 1st on your way in, then register before the welcome reception at the hotel at 8pm.

You will get a packet at registration with all the info.

Look forward to seeing you :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, from Michigan and going. But starting from Minnesota on the drive.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I have not seen any posts after the rendezvous. So I will take the opportunity to thank Dave Naeger for a GREAT weekend that he, his wife and the whole St. Louis region helped provide. Absolutely exceptional. This was really a mini invitational. Never did I expect that we would take over the entire arch and museum for our party.

And, of course, seeing Dave dance made the evening (just kidding Dave).

Thanks to everyone involved for a great weekend.

mattacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! What a great weekend!!! Thank you to everyone who put this event together. My favorite part was the 100 mile drive on winding roads, up and down hills, beautiful country and very few stop signs!!!

Best Regards,

Matt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang