MIKE BRITO has Tuned my TT VIPER to perfection!

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a long road it has been with the tuning chapter of this car. I can finally say that my goal has been achieved and the responsible person that has made this happen has been Michael Brito from Brito Speed.:D
http://www.britospeed.com/
After being around for a while I have gotten to know most of the tuners/builders in the industry, seen their results, and I can say nothing comes close to this guy. His knowledge as a tuner and engine builder/fabricator are off the charts!

He has tuned my car to perfection in his Loaded Mustang Dyno. The driveability is like stock really!, and the numbers on pump gas are just great!!.more importatant the car pulls NASTY!!!
He has accomplished the kind of performance I had always ambitioned out this set up, and that none of the other tuners I tried in the past were able to do.

The cars was tuned on pump 93 gas with water ****. On a 90 deg. humid so. Fl weather. Car pulls strong to 6400 rpms,(thanks GREG GOOD for an incredible set of stock ported HEADS) however it spins tires after 5400 rpms on the dyno. I got lbs. or rubber from my drag radials in the rear of my wheel wells.

On 10 lbs. of boost WG springs the car did 956 rwh and 1010 rwh TQ SAE corrected.
On 15 lbs. it made 1126 rwhp and 1200 rwtq. at 5400 rpms, and it just spins after that. on his LOAD DYNO.

All of that was made thru these tiny KN filters. What is even more interesting is that we measured exhaust back pressure. It was just 20 lbs. at 15 lbs of boost. That is an incredible 1.33:1 ratio. Car has a 3” mid pipe, and 3.5” dual exhaust.

I can honestly tell you that after driving this car "before" with other tunes that claimed 900 rwh, and even 1100 rwh on race gas, with dyno sheets to prove it, nothing comes even close to the way this TRUE RWHP feels like.

The other "similar" numbers just feel pale in comparison and in the range of 200-300 rwhp less that what I was made to beleive I had. After all this time I have finally been able to feel what 1100 TRUE rwhp on a TT Viper feels like.

The car destroys the MTs 345s DR in third gear at 14 lbs. of air pressure on 15 lbs. of boost. That is the kind of power it has, and 4th is just out of this world. It is just Nasty!!!:omg:
Thanks for everything Mike!, you are “DA MAN”:2tu:
You must be registered for see images

Filters:
You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=RU-2510

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks good. Do you have any more dyno chart shots? I'm wanting to do a total range power band comparison with some different vehicles.

OP
OP
V

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if he does travel, contact him and ask. I'm lucky that he is 40 miles away from home.
Turbos are 76 GTSs with .96 ARs.
Waste Gates are plumbed into the exhaust, not dumped.

OP
OP
V

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics. The fabriction was not done by Mike. It was done by a local guy who is a good friend of mine. The welds do not look that clean, but the sytems works, and no cracks so far in any of the welds.
I wish Mike had done the fab. work, but we had not met when I had my system done. He purge welds everything, and his fab and welding skill are just incredible!!
You should see the headers he has done for his TT GT.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Julio, I know it was a long time coming. Glad you are happy with the results. Like others have said, get out and enjoy it :2tu:

Are you going to take it to the mile event down there? :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62