Miro Fiber Towels

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent found any that will not scratch your paint, although the high end towels used correctly do not seem to.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be the only one that has a problem with how they feel on my hands. I don't think I have dry skin but they just feel funny. I stick with good 100% cotton.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most micro fibers are made in South Korea of China. The one's made in South Korea are usually top quality the ones in China are usually good to poor quality.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some have nylon stitching on the edges and that can be the problem. When I do my car i use about 20 micro fibers. When I wash it I blow dry the car with my shop vac.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been using the Cosco yellow towels on my other vehicles, which seem much softer than those available at Target, etc. I haven't waxed the Viper yet, but based on the recommendations above, I've ordered a set of DF AlpineFiber towels. DF has 25% off a $50 order - hope they are worth it!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been using the Cosco yellow towels on my other vehicles, which seem much softer than those available at Target, etc. I haven't waxed the Viper yet, but based on the recommendations above, I've ordered a set of DF AlpineFiber towels. DF has 25% off a $50 order - hope they are worth it!

They are worth every penny as a buffing towel. They're horrible for drying but for use with a detail spray or for buffing a wax or polish off the car, they're the awesome. You'll love 'em. I've been using them with Zaino for a couple of years now.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that the Costco towels tend to **** after washing them. I've been using these from Griot's Speed Shine® Micro Fiber Cloths, Set Of Three - Griot's Garage . I can't seem to find anything that compares to these MF towels. Has anyone seen and/or used towels similiar to these?

Wow. Those actually look decently priced. Griot's can be a little high at times.

I bought the waffle weave from PakShak. Washing my car in the garage - not much drying from the sun - but using my water blade quickly on the hood etc, 2 of the towels will dry the car nicely. They have not been affected by washing and drying.

MICROPAK 16" x 27" Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel

I also bought like 40 of the smaller towels in various colors for like glass, wheels, interior etc. All are silk edged which is nice.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Those actually look decently priced. Griot's can be a little high at times.

I bought the waffle weave from PakShak. Washing my car in the garage - not much drying from the sun - but using my water blade quickly on the hood etc, 2 of the towels will dry the car nicely. They have not been affected by washing and drying.

MICROPAK 16" x 27" Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel

I also bought like 40 of the smaller towels in various colors for like glass, wheels, interior etc. All are silk edged which is nice.

I'll look into those. I think I found the source for the Griot's towels here:
[media]http://www.theraggshop.com/Pages/fiberpage/THE_SHAGGY.JPG[/media] I usually load up on Griot's when they send out coupons, just got one for 15% of today but yeah they're a little high especially for re-packaging other suppliers products.