Mobil 1 on sale at WalMart

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday, I noticed WalMart had the Mobil 1 we use on sale in a 5-quart jug for $17.88. Not too bad. pete

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for that price WALMART is still making money. You can buy it there all the time for $17.88. They keep it back in the oil change bays.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 5 qt containers are hard to find. Not one local walmart
had them I found them in Erie Pa. and bought 6 of them.
the shelf life is 10 years so I should be okay.

Get them while you can the guy at NAPA auto parts said they were going to stop making 5 qt containers and go to 4 qt containers.

JIM

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to Target. Only $2.98 a quart all the time. I noticed it varies from store to store but the one down the street from me always has it for $2.98
smile.gif

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, it's in the back. They know when I pull up it's not for a oil change. They know I'am there for the (Black Gold) Mobil 1.
laugh.gif

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I see a post like this, I run to the local Kmart or Walmart and they don't have any. I think they are a promotional thing that rotates around the nation.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been buying it here in Dallas for the last 2 years. Has always been there in the oil change pits when I ask for it. Could be certain areas though!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agree with you, Performin' Norman...they SEEM to rotate the deal in our local Wal-Marts...I look in 6-8 regularly. I did read the above post about Target...went there an hour ago...Mobil 1 Trisynthetic 10w-30 was $4.49 a quart...PASS !!! Fortunately I still have the 50 quarts left from my last "sweep" last fall...should get me through the Spring-change-the-Vipers'-oil-time.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

OP
OP
R

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checker Auto Parts HERE in Az. has a bunch of them on the shelf. Don't know about other areas. COSTCO had Mobil 1 today. Price wasn't quite as good as WalMart though. They had it in the 6-pak for $21.99. pete the ex glass guy

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can find the Mobil-One filters at AutoZone for $9.99. Another option on the Mobil-One filters is from Mopar Performance. The box even has a picture of a race Viper on it. And if you can get a discount (Try Chuck Tator) it'll be cheaper than AutoZone. Same filter.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve-Indy...$4.49, YIKES!!! I was just at my Target over the weekend and picked up some of the Mobile Tri-Synthetic oil for the price mentioned above and even picked some up for the trusty NEON. You would think they would be all the same price for all stores.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZX1100:
I go to Target. Only $2.98 a quart all the time. I noticed it varies from store to store but the one down the street from me always has it for $2.98
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

REALLY?? Which one?

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck...Go to the Target in Bloomingdale or I can get some for you. The one off Army Trail Road near Stratford Square. See you at UNO's if this weather ever gets better
crying.gif

VEETENN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hemi:
Where can I find the Mobil 1 filters ? I can't find them at any of my local stores (walmart, kmart, and 2 local auto parts stores). Does Pep Boys have them?

Dave Lizmi

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check out the Mobil 1 web site they list a couple of internet dealers for the filters. I bought a case from one of those dealers at a good price with free delivery and no tax.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96