Monday night cruise in Woodbridge

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went out to the show at the AMC theater today and found Paul there with his Copperhead as well as Patrick and a white with black stripe and red pinstripe ACR there as well (not sure who owns that one)although I was told they are members. Not a bad turnout for their secod time outthis year. Lots of cars. Esp. Vettes , Mustangs, Trans ams and Camaros. Tons of those in different variations.

Their there every Monday from 6-9 at the AMC theater/Dave and Busters Parking lot in Woodbridge Southeast corner of the Hwy 400 and Hwy 7.

If any of you have time on that day ,would love to see you out there showing off our Vips (not a spelling error), yes VIPS. Get it VIP (Very Important People) VIPer..haha...Look mom I made a funny:rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get any pics by chance?

Was planning on going last night but was stuck at work again. Sigh. Or well. Next week maybe!

You cracked a funny? Ha! Want to talk about funny, look at the giant freakin' wing on the back of your car! Ha! Ricer! :rolaugh:

:eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Paul and his copperhead, Paul why were you at the Parts Plant show but decided not to turn into the show parking!? :omg: Yes we were watching you! :rolaugh:

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was driving by there around 7:30-8:00 on my way home from work and saw a bunch of cars, I didn't know what was happening. If I had known you guys were there I would have stopped by !

Last edited:

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only stayed for half an hour and did not won't to pay the 20$

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone invite me...Now I know how you feel Tom when we didnt invite you for our little spin to Markham....ok ok..you got me..We are even..
Paul wants to go to woodbridge Thursday..Any takers?
Steve

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone invite me...Now I know how you feel Tom when we didnt invite you for our little spin to Markham....ok ok..you got me..We are even..
Steve

Where and when?

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve

I asked Paul about you and he said it was a spur of the moment thing. They aer there every Monday night between 6 and dusk.

Try for this Monday if you can. Text me and let me know on Monday what your doing.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday Night in Georgetown at Nashville North is a Good Show as well ! If you guys go .let me know ? :2tu:
Cheers Jay

PS Thanx to All who came out to the MOPAR SHOW at the Chrysler Parts Plant in Streetsville ! :)
Those who came get a VIP Pass to the Viper Plant to see the 2013 :D

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday Night in Georgetown at Nashville North is a Good Show as well ! If you guys go .let me know ? :2tu:
Cheers Jay

PS Thanx to All who came out to the MOPAR SHOW at the Chrysler Parts Plant in Streetsville ! :)
Those who came get a VIP Pass to the Viper Plant to see the 2013 :D[/QU

And when is that tour? That would be a good little cruise.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There not accepting tours just yet , but when I know , I can pass on :)

I've been foretunate to get there for the GEN 2, 3, 4 and Prowler Assembly . :2tu:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There not accepting tours just yet , but when I know , I can pass on :)

I've been foretunate to get there for the GEN 2, 3, 4 and Prowler Assembly . :2tu:

Please keep us posted as that would be a great tour to attend.

The show was great by the way, just not enough Vipers there. We all chickened out from Mother natures calling.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay

:rolaugh:

That was good!! :D

As for chickening out, yeah. Still went and it was a fantastic show as always, but I did chicken out on the car part. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers Jay

Those who came get a VIP Pass to the Viper Plant to see the 2013 :D

If this Thursday is weather permited, ill attend. Keep me posted if your showing up as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang