Mopar acr/aero now reduced

Reaction score
Call me if you are still interested in any of the ACR and or Aero kits I can get you great pricing on these full FACTORY kits!

:usa::2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmmmm ..... Maybe I misseed a bulletin, and Not to be a buzz-kill, but I show the today's MoPar MSRP Aero prices just went UP from the April cuts. Yeah, they went DOWN 50% in April, but now back UP by 28% in August!

ie ACR Full Aero kit was an outrageous $28K then $24K thru 2008-early 09.......... then DOWN sharply to $12250 in April.........then back UP to $15899 MSRP in JULY and down to $12250 again in Aug ...MSRP, BEFORE VCA discounts.

Thankfully, we have a couple kits at Below-April prices... Or, I missed that pesky bulletin...

Last edited:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, can you clarify??? what is the difference between the ACR and the aero kit...I would presume the ACR kit has the dive plates and the adjustable splitter...correct...

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
The current RETAIL price is $12250 and I will beat the heck out of that for VCA members! Aero kits are even LOWER by a bunch.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, can you clarify??? what is the difference between the ACR and the aero kit...I would presume the ACR kit has the dive plates and the adjustable splitter...correct...

The aero wing is narrower and the extension is not included for the splitter the rest is the same coupe to coupe. The vert wing is also lower than the ACR version.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The current RETAIL price is $12250 and I will beat the heck out of that for VCA members! Aero kits are even LOWER by a bunch.

can you get me a refund on the difference from the price i paid:rolaugh:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

So whats your best price on the Aero Coupe kit.?

I think I read somewhere that it generates 600 lbs of downforce as opposed to the ACR's 1000 lbs?

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called him a while back and he told me sometihng like $8,000 for the front and wing.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wanting the aero kit but might just trade for an ACR instead if I find someone that wants to take my 08 with 400 miles on trade.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, if you add an ACR kit to a stock coupe (in my case an 06) wouldn't I have to also change springs and other suspension stuff? If I don't wouldn't the ACR kit flatten my stock suspension like a pancake?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, if you add an ACR kit to a stock coupe (in my case an 06) wouldn't I have to also change springs and other suspension stuff? If I don't wouldn't the ACR kit flatten my stock suspension like a pancake?

Yes I would suggest this, you could do Motons and springs or if you wanted to save the money you could buy the coil over kits GTS-R is selling and spring rates that would work. Also would need to adjust the "rake" in the setup of the suspension when changing.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can I get a quote for the ACR bits from a site supporting Vendor please? Contemplating doing this or some new shoes. Thanks!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you buy the aero wing for the convertible, and if so how much? Thanx Jay

Can I get a quote for the ACR bits from a site supporting Vendor please? Contemplating doing this or some new shoes. Thanks!

Since you asked........

YES.....PartsRack does have some components seperately. One set has 7 miles on it!

The wisdom of running them seperately WILL be discussed if you call. We can do a complete NEW OEM Aero SRT10 or SRTC Aeropackage starting at near the price mentioned by Shank above.... Or we have an ACR package w 7 miles on it for even less. Please Eme for an exact quote

[email protected]

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me that 7 mile set was not off a wrecked ACR:omg: Kevin

Kevin, Jon said no, think about it, it would be hard to total an ACR with out banging up the front or rear. I see that you sold your 08, congratulations and best wishes with your new ACR! Mike

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, the 7 mile set is sold. Thanks Jon!!!
Mike

As it turns out, Mike paid $2000 MORE from a dealer that AM...who says the unit is SHIPPED and wont let Mike out of it.

So the 7-mile-new ACR system is NOT sold after all! And dang, I had told 2 folks it was GONE!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious - where do you get a set that has 7 total miles on it?

Since you asked........

YES.....PartsRack does have some components seperately. One set has 7 miles on it!

The wisdom of running them seperately WILL be discussed if you call. We can do a complete NEW OEM Aero SRT10 or SRTC Aeropackage starting at near the price mentioned by Shank above.... Or we have an ACR package w 7 miles on it for even less. Please Eme for an exact quote

[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang