Mopar Boy gives Grandma (aka Leslie) a ride and makes her wet her Depends!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. You read that right. :D

Gave Leslie a ride in my ACR. I think she liked it. Never heard so much giggling from my passenger seat! For those who do not know her, Leslie has the most amazing giggle. Kinda like a young school girl when she is with friends.

Was too fun! :lmao:

Here are the pics!

DSC_5704.JPG

DSC_5705.JPG

DSC_5706.JPG

Leslie needed a ride as she is trying to get the feel of what a an ACR is like. Although mine is only a gen 2, she has her eye on the newer ones. So if anyone that has a gen 4 ACR wants to give her a ride at somepoint, I am sure she would appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahhaaa! that's funny JUNIOR!

thanks for the 'spirited' ride, you definitely know how to handle that ACR, there's no doubt about that! I have to say I am not a big 'yellow' fan, but his car ROCKS!

I couldn't believe how many people were pointing and taking photos, I am like "geez, that never happens to me haha!"

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Leslie will allow me to disect her post point-by-point :D

thanks for the 'spirited' ride,

Spirited ride in a yellow Viper...10 mph under a schoolzones speedlimit

you definitely know how to handle that ACR, there's no doubt about that!
How to handle a yellow Viper...put foot to floor, wait 45 secs for RPMs to raise to 3000RPM. Shift to 2nd. Shift to 3rd at 35 mph. Come off gas as to not max out engine and risk internal engine damage to the V8

I have to say I am not a big 'yellow' fan
Thats a good thing.

I couldn't believe how many people were pointing and taking photos
Thats because they could keep up with his slow Viper for long enough to film a documentary if they had wanted.

I am like "geez, that never happens to me haha!"
Thats because they can't keep up with your Viper :headbang:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shirt rocked!

I wonder what it would take to get a shirt like that... :hmmm:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie, giggling like a Schoolgirl? That needs a pic.

She didn't take you for a ride in her awesome Sapphire/silver GTS??? It might have been YOU who was giggling "like a schoolgirl." LOL :)

Ted

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe he could raffle it off...?:D

Hmmm. Got to talk to Chris about that! Who needs a Viper raffle when you can get a shirt to make fun of red cars! :lmao:

It might have been YOU who was giggling "like a schoolgirl." LOL :)

Ted

Ted - You can ask almost anyone who attended Niagara, I dont think I stopped giggling like a school girl the entire freakin week! I had a blast! :headbang::D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted - You can ask almost anyone who attended Niagara, I dont think I stopped giggling like a school girl the entire freakin week! I had a blast! :headbang::D[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you admit it :) I think I saw/met your Dad at VOI X, but don't remember you there?

So far I've been to dozens of VCA events with my wife and enjoyed them all. Glad you guys are carrying on the tradition.

I was trying to remember the last time I saw a "vette invades anywhere ..." in the news ...

I give up, I guess Vettes never got the news attention that Vipers do. OH well. Everybody loves the Viper, the Ultimate N. American Icon.

Ted

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because no one wants to ride in a yellow car??? :p

Thats not what I seem to hear! EVERYONE wants a chance to sit or ride in my car. I know this as I have given MANY rides. Even had a guy and his girlfreind sitting in my car right before I left Niagara. They were too cute. So excited it was a yellow car. :D

OR

Because Leslie is the first woman to go for a ride with you??? :lmao: :poke:

And what if she is? :lmao: :eater:

When you gonna trailer that thing down to AZ?

I have wanted to for a few years already! Only issue is I might make a laughing stock out of you when all of the AZ VCA see a yellow car beat a red S/C car! :D:D

Glad to hear you admit it :) I think I saw/met your Dad at VOI X, but don't remember you there?

That would make sense!

I was there too! Had a big wrist brace on as I tore all of the ligaments in my wrist one week prior to VOI. :(

Glad you guys are carrying on the tradition.

Its an honour to be a part of this club and help wave its flag! :)

I was trying to remember the last time I saw a "vette invades anywhere ..." in the news ...

I give up, I guess Vettes never got the news attention that Vipers do. OH well. Everybody loves the Viper, the Ultimate N. American Icon.

Thats cause vette stink! :D:D

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, giggling like a Schoolgirl? That needs a pic.

She didn't take you for a ride in her awesome Sapphire/silver GTS??? It might have been YOU who was giggling "like a schoolgirl." LOL :)

Ted

now THAT I gotta arrange, Mopar boy needs to attend a Viper days event and let me give him a 'spirited' ride around the track :lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will take you up on the offer you know! :lmao:

That would be awesome! :yay:

Don't forget your DEPENDS! I'm sure that between you schoolgirls and Leslie's training you better take a box of depends because you'll wanna go for more than 1 ride with the 'Spirited' Leslie. Leslie told me that she figured at least one more track day/weekend(?)

Arrange video please ...

Ted

V

Venomiss

Great pictures Robert! Leslie looks like she just hated every minute.:D

Thanks for posting the smiles.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget your DEPENDS! I'm sure that between you schoolgirls and Leslie's training you better take a box of depends because you'll wanna go for more than 1 ride with the 'Spirited' Leslie. Leslie told me that she figured at least one more track day/weekend(?)

Arrange video please ...

Ted

Looks like hes already been caught buying them for his spirited run.;)

You must be registered for see images

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie's car is especially fun to drive when she is riding with someone else. HA HA HA!!!!!! I seem to remember hearing her giggling at Putnam as I passed her. That being said this girl is as sweet as sweet can be. I think of Leslie as MY little sister. So all you guys stop picking on her, but something tells me that as ex NAVY she can take pretty good care of herself. If you are ever at a track when she is there you better keep looking in your mirror, this girl is coming on strong now that she has dumped that bow tie thing.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pickin' on Leslie? Who would do that?

Besides her being ex-Navy and a "Porsche driving Instructor" she's a moderator and no one would be dumb enough to pick on her on her home forums.

They'd have to pick on her from the vette forums, LOL.

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Steve, you are a true gentleman and someone I admire very much:)

You are also an amazing driver and I hope to someday be able to keep up with you!

Always wanted a big brother, I have 5 sisters haha!