Mopar Performance Headers and cat delete

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are pics of the GTS Mopar Performance Headers with a high temp coating (ProKote/Indy), OEM exhaust with cat delete.
DSC07637.JPG

DSC07641.JPG

DSC076422.JPG

Piss poor audio clip (no low range came through, but you can hear the gurgling at high RPM's): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqWzAWmAbo. (BTW, that's not smoke, it was 14 deg out today!)

Overall, I like the sound, which is not as loud as Corsa Race exhaust (which I will put on someday if I can find a good price on one), but meaner sounding that stock. Can't argue with the price, I paid $750 for the headers, $200 for coating (1200 deg.) and $10 for two pieces of 2 1/2 inch pipe to replace the cats. ******* the rear O2 sensors, and put plugs ($5) in the holes. Under $1000 total.:headbang:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few sets of these headers if anyone wants to make me an offer. Definitely better than the Gen I manifolds.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Move the O2 sensors up toward the collector point and be sure to let her warm up before driving.

:usa:
Rob, can you explain this part about moving the 02 sensors? The rears (they are loose and just ******* against the frame now)? The fronts are in the mounting socket that is within the collectors. I need to take her in and get codes checked to, to see if something might have come loose while installing. Thanks, Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96