Mopars at the mall.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all just a heads up that the CAMA {Central Alberta Mopar Association} Is hosting its annual Mopar show and shine on the
8th of August 2009 in Red Deer Alberta.It starts at 9 am and goes to 5pm with a BBQ for all car owners who enter the show.The Show this year has been moved to the Bower Mall.On the South end of Gaetz Ave.Should be a great time.They usually have up to five awards per class so it is usual that a Viper or two will take an award.Since attending with my car I am 2 for 2.As of now i believe there will be 4 or so VCA memebers going and the more the better.So if you need info please pm myself or HSSSSSS.

Thanks Shane

Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shane, are you all shined up for next Sat.?

Did you get to Rockin' Red Deer? I didn't go. Still trying to get house in town cleaned up and acreage fixed up.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this week will be the clean time.what time are we there for friday evening.I missed that part.We where at Buffalo lake this weekend.Besides the nasty winds and rain sat we had a good time.Leat we missed what the big valley event got hit with.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we had a big day at the show and shine today. Shane (Crompton) took home a trophy for his Red '94 RT/10....third year in a row. Congrats Shane.:2tu::2tu: Mike took home a trophy for his Race Yellow GTS. (I finally talked him into joining VCA) How to go Newbe. :D:D My wife and I put in the two Road Runners, the Viper, and the Yellow fever SRT 10. We took home four trophies. :headbang:

The only problem is I went to use my camera and the battery was dead. :omg: Shane will have to post some pics. Maybe Mike too?

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will post some great pictures sunday.Great job guys.Good way to start out in the car show buisness Mike.One show one award.Great job on the four for four Ron hope it keeps up.If steve had been there we would have had four awards and got some of those other class cars out.If we do this the correct way maybe next year we can have a Viper class like the PT Cruiser club.Say what you want about there cars but they always have atleast eight cars show up for there shows they go to.Great club support.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The three Vipers at our Mopar show

The first Truck belongs to HSSSSSS

A little camera fun

The awards won by myself{the single one}and HSSSSSS for his four entry vehicles

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My car with the three awards from this and the previous two Red Deer Mopar shows

Now a little camera fun with the other two cars.They look much better white then yellow.LOL

My trunk as shown only at car shows

Close up of the three Mopar show awards i have won

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't make it tonight but i can around 7 30 tomorrow if anyone is game if you need steves number call me i'll get it for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire