More pics of SRT from Show

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the car looks EXCELLENT in these pictures!

You must be registered for see images

I dunno about you guys, but I'VE never seen an S2000 that looks like that! Can't wait to see what Dodge is doing to increase the aggressiveness of this car. Dodge, you got a winner there!

EDIT:

The pics aren't showing up as links... try going to the site... www.niazi.net/cars - go into "LA Auto Show" then "Other" - the Vipers are on page 4. You WON'T be disappointed!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mike Brunton on 01-15-2002 at 07:40 AM</font>

OP
OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

Thanks for the help w/the images. I figured they were coming from a DB, and I was on my way to work so no time to play - thanks for figuring it out
smile.gif

But one correction - you got the nature of the site all wrong. It isn't a site about the LA auto show - it is "LotusLA.com"'s picture site. It's really a site about Lotuses (Loti?). There are a bunch of pics of the SRT and the Murcielago on there - I think more pics of the SRT than the Lambo.

I guess that DOES say something... that the author liked the Viper enough to take a bunch more pics of it than the Modena, the Lambo and countless others.

As for the pics, I think these show the SRT from several different angles we haven't seen before. The butt-end in the last pic is WAY more aggressive than the existing Viper IMO - much wider (like Steve Ferguson said). Also, I don't see ANY S2000 in these pictures. I can't wait to see what Dodge is doing to better the design - it's nice as is, but it can only be better if they're reworking it.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I fail to see anything at all different about the car.

Once again, I tend to zero in on this:

Instead of growing on me, it's grating on me.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good pics. It still won't look as good as our Gen I and II but there's still time to fix some things. Jon made a good point about the lack of speaker grills in the hood. I say "bring them back."

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Arial">Guys,
Whose good with cutting and pasting a current Viper rear clip on to the 2003 SRT? I wonder what that would look like? Would it look closer to the current version? These must be the best pics of the new model that I have ever seen. I admit I'm not as vocal as I used to be since they released the 2003 comp coupe. However, if I had my 2 cents I'd like to see the rear end remain distinguished as the current rear end. Is there anyone on this board that doesn't immediately recognize the four ovals of a corvette from over a half mile away?

Jay K.</FONT f>

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Mcguire, there are no differances in the pics of the car you posted because if I am not mistaken those are pics of last years SRT-10 show car. The most current SRT-10 was shown in Detroit. The reason I know this is that I attended the Detroit show and the current one had small diffusers under the car at the rear fascia cover. If you keep looking for changes in the LA car you won't find any.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456