Reaction score
1036403072006_003_-med.jpg

1036403072006-med.jpg

1036403072006_0022_-med.JPG

1036403072006_004_-med.jpg

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics, I was wondering, by your name, is KSA for Kingdom of Saudia Arabia? If so, there are many exotics to compete with there. I've seen lots of clips where the younger crowd has access to some of the finer cars on the planet. How does the viper reaction compare to the others.

If this was an assumption, sorry.

OP
OP
V

ViperKSA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well John you're one of the few that picked that up. My name is TJ I'm originally from Saudi Arabia and currently living in the VA/MD area, and go back and fourth several times a year. My car is currently in the USA :usa: but will be heading for KSA within a few short months. :headbang:

Back home like you described you spot alot of exotics ranging from Enzo's to Shelby Cobra's. Yet please feel comforted that Vipers still have their place in the world of exotics back home, every time I spot one my heart skips a beat and trust me I'm not alone :) . For me personally a Viper is the ultimate exotic and would prefer it to many more costly cars with German and italian badges :headbang: .

Looking forward to keeping you guys updated with any funny/intresting storied that might arise when the snake is let loose in KSA ! :2tu:

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking your viper there will be fun, especially if you can smoke a few exotics. Just be careful, if you don't have that much experience with the viper. Several newbies have totaled their cars in the 1st few weeks of ownership (me included)
I think I saw a website years ago about Kuwait where a racer was doing non stop 360's back in forth across a highway in a hyundi. It would be nice seeing a viper do that.
Good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang