More Viper SRT rumors

Viper 24

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where does the HP frenzy stop? At some point thees cars will become death traps. I've got a Paxton in my car and it scares the hell out of me. I watched three stock vipers slide into the grass during my SRT Track experience, granted it was wet but still these cars are getting radically out of control and for the most part slammed on the gas by drivers who've never experienced that kind of power nor would know how to handle on the road.

Yeah, I am too a HP ***** and yes it's fun to push the peddle to the floor on the on-ramp, but for just a Sunday drive the 500HP car is really more than enough. These HP numbers are scaring me to death, man driven missiles that will kill either themselves or some innocent victim.

Not trying to rain on the HP parade, just wanted to add some perspective. I would highly recommend the SRT Track experience to the folks on this thread - learning the dynamics of the car is only half the battle.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where does the HP frenzy stop? At some point thees cars will become death traps. I've got a Paxton in my car and it scares the hell out of me. I watched three stock vipers slide into the grass during my SRT Track experience, granted it was wet but still these cars are getting radically out of control and for the most part slammed on the gas by drivers who've never experienced that kind of power nor would know how to handle on the road.

Yeah, I am too a HP ***** and yes it's fun to push the peddle to the floor on the on-ramp, but for just a Sunday drive the 500HP car is really more than enough. These HP numbers are scaring me to death, man driven missiles that will kill either themselves or some innocent victim.

Not trying to rain on the HP parade, just wanted to add some perspective. I would highly recommend the SRT Track experience to the folks on this thread - learning the dynamics of the car is only half the battle.

Take the Pax off first... then maybe we'll listen. :buttkick:

...just ribbin ya ;)

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Take the Pax off first... then maybe we'll listen. :buttkick:

...just ribbin ya ;)

<font color="red">
I think that 1000 factory hp would be fine for me. If the price tag is under 200k. </font>

vd.. :2tu:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Conner Ave plant is still not building anything. Automotive news says 4 Vipers built in February, none built in March so far.....MUST be something BIG going on with a new production line. I hope. Another successful model added to the plant can only help the Vipers future.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960