Most desirable GTS combo

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the rarest is the Sapphire with silver stripes. there was 49 Sapphire/silver striped ACRs built in 01. However, there were only 37 sapphire/silver non-ACRs. So figure half of those were GTS and half were RT10s. That's about 18. Only a couple of those were Connelly interiors.

But, everyone has to admit that there is only ONE BEST Dodge commercial and it features a Sapphire/silver ACR.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_d2j82efiQ[/media]

Most popular is probably the most collectable and has to be the Blue/white 96-97 GTS. If you search you will find a Poll that was done earlier.

Most collectable is always OLD.

Ted

It's no wonder dodge is havin probs, I dont remember the last time I saw a viper commercial!

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are all wrong..Hands down, most desirable, and most beautiful was the dolphin inspired version..very rare..I think a one of one..VERY HOT!

:)

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You asked two different questions. What is the rarest, and what is the most desirable. The rarest, I don't know. The most desirable, I do know. Bumblebee Baby! Viper Yellow with black stripes. No doubt.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually there was many 1 of 1s built. All modded Vipers are unique, as shown by tuning - every car is different, even Vipers.

I believe all the VCA Raffles cars were 1 of 1. Factory built a few 1 of 1s and, of course the Dealers have a tendency to switch wheels around and some even instal Superchargers. LOL.

Where I live I could never own a yellow car. Have you ever seen the mosquitoes that are attracted to yellow?

Ted

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually there was many 1 of 1s built. All modded Vipers are unique, as shown by tuning - every car is different, even Vipers.

I believe all the VCA Raffles cars were 1 of 1. Factory built a few 1 of 1s and, of course the Dealers have a tendency to switch wheels around and some even instal Superchargers. LOL.

Where I live I could never own a yellow car. Have you ever seen the mosquitoes that are attracted to yellow?

Ted

I certainly have noticed the insects are attracted to the yellow. There are so many mosquitoes in my area, I can't say that they are attracted to the car. I thought it was me!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This appears to be the result so far.

The most desirable GTS combo is:

A yellow sapphire red black graphite with white silver black ghost striped GT2 with white hood vents.

:lmao:

Isn't that what you got out of this thread? :rolaugh:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This appears to be the result so far.

The most desirable GTS combo is:

A yellow sapphire red black graphite with white silver black ghost striped GT2 with white hood vents.

:lmao:

Isn't that what you got out of this thread? :rolaugh:

And dolphins Dave, don't forget the dolphins!!