Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 2000 Supercharged NSX is a BLAST to drive around town and in the canyons:

You must be registered for see images attach

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 67 Corvette convertible in 2k...4 speed, 327/350hp, side pipes, blue on blue with matching hardtop....an absolute blast to drive .....drove it every chance I got...

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zanardi #17 NSX...one of 50 factory lightweight coupes built for the USA in 1999. Complete Comptech supercharger
package + headers exhaust & intake. Best handling NSX ever IMO.

Finally....Yellow @ Laguna Seca

NSX's were high quality & reliable...miss them!

You must be registered for see images

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since we're on the page of NSX's my buddy has a 93. All original [ required if one wants a collector plate ] unmolested car. Fun to drive but a bit underpowered with stock engine.
They sure hold their value that's a plus for owners!

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Underpowered I agree...even w/Comptech supercharging, pale in comparison to today's top performers.

In their day they set the bar for everyone. Too bad Honda gave up on them in the late '90's.

The all new 2015 due mid-'15 has some big shoes to fill.....

OP
OP
N

nautoncall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have read nothing but great things about the NSXs especially FI. May not be as high hp as Vipers, Lambos , mustangs and camaro's, but everyone says they are so much fun to drive. With a turbo or SC they will do ok!!

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Underpowered I agree...even w/Comptech supercharging, pale in comparison to today's top performers.

In their day they set the bar for everyone. Too bad Honda gave up on them in the late '90's.

The all new 2015 due mid-'15 has some big shoes to fill.....

Have you owned/driven one? I would disagree. I CTSC 97+ NSX can hold its own very well even with today's standards

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at post #33 sir.

Have owned 5 NSX's from new- last a 2005 (final year).....

2005:

Last edited:

DingDong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top three most fun cars I've owned to date:

1. Twin Turbo 2014 SRT GTS. Just pure sex... (still learning to control it - but so far as much fun as the Z06 below. Slightly less power for now.)

2. Twin Turbo 2008 C6 Z06. BIG power (1300+ at the wheels) and handled like it was on rails!!! SO much fun to drive!

3. 1987 Buick GN. Only made 840 to the wheels but a 9 second PURE FUN machine.

OP
OP
N

nautoncall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just drove the most fun car today, a Factory Five Cobra pushing 675hp. And I just thought the viper was "visceral".

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did one of those track experience days where you try a few different cars, best fun by far was the Caterham 7 on the Auto solo course, but have to say I just love the Viper.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 cars stand out in my life, 67 chevelle big block 4 speed 4:56 posi, man that car was fun, you could go down the street side ways and be in complete control, 87 buick GN had about 500 at the wheels, the buick was even easier to control in ludicrous stunt driving :D than the chevy. 95 RT10 lots of engine mods but still had 3:08s in the rear, you could spin the tires at 60mph and go sideways down the highway, but that car was a hand full, it was very hard to control at the edge, like balancing a grape on a knife, but tons of fun:D

Last edited:

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you catch yesterday's Top Gear? They had the Caterham 620R...what an insane car!

Friend of mine has a Caterham with a Toyota 2000R engine. He sold two AC Cobras that he built before and he says the Caterham is a keeper. 1200 pound car with HP/T ratio pure fun.

Steve, check out this ebay add. Nobles are not allowed to import to Canada, unless the car is 25 yrs old:crazy2:. Anyone in the states could have this awesome car since it's a US model. Some of the VCA members should get this car. Wouldn't disappoint:headbang:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes...9e91b33ff&item=111285056511&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobles, I hate to admit it but I think thats the first time I ever saw one, looks like a super exotic, very cool.:cool:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend's 07 NobleM400. 2350 lbs, V-6 Ford Duratec ,twin Garrett turbos, 400+ RWH.

The Noble looks good, but it would look better if there was not that AWESOME silver and blue GTS next to it.:D

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amen brother. Like my GTS more for its styling,hehe
Especially when viewed in profile

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Noble's are sweet. I almost bought one. Would be sweeter with another 150 or so horsepower.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is light and quick. I have ridden in one. Needs another 150 hp or so...still.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is light and quick. I have ridden in one. Needs another 150 hp or so...still.

Thats because your spoiled from your car.:usa: Anything next to a supercharged Viper will seem under powered.:2tu:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of these guys around here are tearing it up in their 1000hp + Vipers with 1000lb+ torque.....damn I can't even imagine that. Mine is around 600 to the wheels and PLENTY FUN.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My GTS is by far the "most fun" vehicle I have ever owned, but
my 1988 Wrangler was probably #2.

As much as I hate to paraphrase Top Gear, as someone living
in the Mid-Atlantic its pretty much impossible to enjoy a fast car
100% of the time and if you can't enjoy a car the way you want
to enjoy it, why bother? That being said, throwing my $500
beaters (80mph at full throttle) into a corner tends to be more
satisfing than idling the Challenger in traffic all day...

... its one of the main reasons I am keeping the 6cyl in the
mustang....

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the times back then 1988 and the money the FIERO GT was really a fun car to drive and really got attention as the body style was way ahead of its time. The v6 135 hp was the only problem. Lots of leg and head room for a 2 seater. My old Triumph Spitfire in high school was a close second and of course my old Viper GTS was up there big time as is my current ACR.