Mother Of Pearl Viper

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone out there have their viper painted in that color. I was thinking about doing so but wanted to see if anyone had it out there and could post a few pics. If not can anyone photoshop it and post some pics really interested in seeing what it would look like. That would really help me make my decision.
I also did searches all over and really didn't find any either.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on the alley had one that was a similar color..it was for sale, I think it was a TT. If you look at their classifieds section you should be able to find it.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on the alley had one that was a similar color..it was for sale, I think it was a TT. If you look at their classifieds section you should be able to find it.

I just looked through the alley it's not there. Maybe someone can photoshop it. I am pretty sure it will look really sick but it would be nice to see it first before i spend a few $$$$$.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes....1FAST400 has one...IT is AWESOME and I believe it is suppose to be the worlds fastest SRT 10 Viper in 1/4 mi....8.50s I think......I would love to own it...it is for sale......bad to the bone......

Anyone out there have their viper painted in that color. I was thinking about doing so but wanted to see if anyone had it out there and could post a few pics. If not can anyone photoshop it and post some pics really interested in seeing what it would look like. That would really help me make my decision.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad idea IMO but not my money.

F

FrgMstr

I am not a fan of the Viper in white, but did get a chance to see a Pearl White Gen III Viper at the Texas Invitational this year.....and it was simply stunning in the sunlight.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for your help on this matter. I really appreciate the PICs and after careful consideration i am going to leave well enough alone. It is a sliver mamba with a red interior and i will not change that look.