Moton Suspension Advice

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan

Does one have to use a jack for front rebound adjust?

I also understand that when you raise or lower-use a small punch and a hammer to knock ring loose.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to use a jack to get at the front and rear rebound adjustments.

That's how I knock the rings loose...also you need to have both wheels off the ground or the sway bar will keep tension on the springs.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering--looking at the cannister that is connected to the shock by a hose line. Can hose be taken off ,for installation,without causing any problems???

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hose cannot be taken off without losing the nitrogen pressure in the remote reservoir. Thus, if you take it off, you'll need someone to recharge it. Most suspension shops can do it.

BTW, where are you seeking to install the reservoirs that you need to remove the line?

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under the hood area in the front and trunk area for rear.

The front cannisters will be exposed to engine heat but those I know that have them there have no problems. ILLSMOQ did snake his cannisters throug some way to get his installed under the hood.

Adam is going to take a closer look at the cannister install tonight and find the best place for the cannisters. He will let me know soon. I told him to place them where ever he thinks the best. But I think Adam is trying to at least put this adjustment in a area that will be easy for the old man with a bad back to get to.