Mounted Mickey Thompson 3.45 X 35 X 18 Drag Radials for Sale

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a new set of Mickey Thompson drag radials mounted on 2000 oem wheels. They have been road force balanced. I plan on using them at VOI, does anyone attending VOI want to take them home with them. They are a little over 28" in diameter and will fit Gen I, Gen II or Gen III, not sure about Gen IV's. The wheels also look very good. You cannot get anymore tire into a Gen II, it fills the entire wheel well and is a little over 13" wide.

Last edited:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a new set of Mickey Thompson drag radials mounted on 2000 oem wheels. They have been road force balanced. I plan on using them at VOI, does anyone attending VOI want to take them home with them. They are a little over 28" in diameter and will fit Gen I, Gen II or Gen III, not sure about Gen IV's. The wheels also look very good. You cannot get anymore tire into a Gen II, it fills the entire wheel well and is a little over 13" wide.

I love that tire....it is all I run on my Vipers......talk about hooking up......AWESOME for racing or daily driving......dry or wet roads......

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that tire....it is all I run on my Vipers......talk about hooking up......AWESOME for racing or daily driving......dry or wet roads......

It is interesting, they handle almost as good as street tire.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that is the tire Roy had when he drove up to our Tail of Dragon event this year. He logged many miles from FL, on the twisties, and in the rain. He kept going on how well they felt. Very suprised.