Moving to upstate NY area..looking for nearby owners and events

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, i will be relocating to WAY upstate NY(Ticonderoga, 1.5 hours north of Albany), and i am really intrested in meeting owners that live somewhat close(within a few hours). I am also intrested in participating in shows/cruises/racing etc. For example, there is a drag day coming up at Lebonan Valley in the start of October, i think it would be really cool if some Vipers showed up! Any NY owners looking to meet up please post here!

Travis

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Travis
I am south west about 3hrs by Cooperstown,there are a few owners in the Albany area. Great news 3hrs to The Viperwizzard in South Salem.

Skeeter

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in New Jersey but own a vacation home in Old Forge N.Y. which is about 1.5 hours(maybe less) due west of Ticonderoga.
I travel the 300 miles(one way) from my home in Jersey to Old Forge almost every weekend and sometimes drive the Viper there. I also have a '98 GTS.
It would be great to hook up some weekend.
Just be prepared for some really long cold snowy winters in N.Y.......maybe I can get you interested in snowmobiling to help pass the time when it is near impossible to drive the Viper!!

OP
OP
T

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firecat, there is a annual car show in Ticonderoga on August 8, normally a good turnout. I will be there with my car, you should come also!