My 1:24 RT Collection is Getting Near Complete (Pic)

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm getting there (or at least where I want to be), as I just received and put up my green RT received yesterday....along with the silver I got the other day:

You must be registered for see images attach

Okay, not much of a collection compared to some members, but mine is more for decorating the garage. I'm not interested in owning every iteration of each color.

But, notice that I have all the same cases!!!:D

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like the empty case (still wrapped) waiting for the blue/white. Why does one car not have the hood raised?

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one with the hood not raised is one of my "home built" Gen II's. Its a Maisto hood on a Bburago body, so the hood hinges just did not work...it was what I happened to have laying around. I guess I could have picked up a '97 B&W and sprayed it, but I don't think it has the Gen II hood. Got it off a B&W GTS.

Maybe I should just put them all down!:(

Yay, got my all black Bburago Gen I with chrome wheels...now I've got an even 9 in 3 rows, all with the same cases...not obsessive at all, huh???? :D And, I now have no room for the B&W!

And, this is the Gen II I build...notice the "not great" fitting Gen II hood! But, that is basically my car, so I was happy with it!

What it came from:

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, gaps on one side different than the gaps on the other side!:rolaugh:

Latest posts