My Belanger Headers & Exhaust Video

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video editing. I have the Belanger setup on order and will be installing in the next few weeks. I can't wait. Have you noticed any substantial power gains ?

F

FrgMstr

Awesome sauce. One of the best videos I have seen done for an exhaust clip. Kudos.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadman,

Car sounds and looks awesome.:2tu:

That looks like Toddy from Bad Boyzz Garage behind the wheel, are you guys getting the beast ready for the exhaust sound competition at his shop on May 7th?

Hope to see you there. I was stoked to see BBG got JR's Texas BBQ for the lunch, you won't be disappointed :D

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
D

deadman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice video editing. I have the Belanger setup on order and will be installing in the next few weeks. I can't wait. Have you noticed any substantial power gains ?

I have to say big time (to power increase). Plus the sound - man oh man - first time you will hear it going to ~5k rpm its like an ****** :) and second time... and 3rd time... :omg:

+1 to the question

SOUNDS AWESOME! I actually already saw/heard it on youtube :headbang:

Full Belanger = headers, cats and exhaust.

I will be making this more quiet though, my neighbors still like me only because I don't drive very often

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was debating on which exhaust to get, I think you may have just made my choice WOWWWWWW, is it weird that I keep watching the video over and over? lol

OP
OP
D

deadman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was debating on which exhaust to get, I think you may have just made my choice WOWWWWWW, is it weird that I keep watching the video over and over? lol

You won't regret it... You will need to avoid 1500ish rpm where frequencies are coming together but outside of it and above 2k rpm it's great. Above 4k - better then se* :nana:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post a video of the actual exhaust note idle, rev, drive in car, ride along side, and not an echo? Not a good exhaust video at all.

-edit- It does sound cool but not a good representation of the actual sound.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post a video of the actual exhaust note idle, rev, drive in car, ride along side, and not an echo? Not a good exhaust video at all.

-edit- It does sound cool but not a good representation of the actual sound.

I disagree, I think it was a great exhaust vid BUT I wouldn't mind hearing more from this beast lol

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you run any exhaust set up at that location it will have the same effect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang