My DLM car kicked ass today on Long Island !!!

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say AGAIN how happy I am with my DLM car. Went to the beach today and raced a 700-800 rwhp Supra that came from 3 hours away to beat up on me(didn't happen). Beat him by at least 8-10 cars.Then spanked a GSXR-1000. Doug called me on a Sunday just to see what happened. Will post videos when I get them.

Doug you are the man...

Let me know when I can send you the car for more power :eek:

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say AGAIN how happy I am with my DLM car. Went to the beach today and raced a 700-800 rwhp Supra that came from 3 hours away to beat up on me(didn't happen). Beat him by at least 8-10 cars.Then spanked a GSXR-1000. Doug called me on a Sunday just to see what happened. Will post videos when I get them.

Doug you are the man...

Let me know when I can send you the car for more power :eek:
So you ate some SUPra. How did it taste :cool:
Doug builds a kick asp car! You'll have to wait to get yours pumped up till he's done with mine :2tu:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one of the kills on video and will post that sucker tom :)

Mike

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post the video :2tu: . You guys get me so pumped up!
Manny, Roof, Gerald, you guys are my hero's :D

Ps. Chad can drive too :headbang:
-lou

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey Twinvipers, didnt get to talk to you but you could just feel HP oozing from your car. Great Posts, wish I would have seen that whoooping ! I know we also missed you by a few minutes a few times at captree. Hope to have my car back next week from Chuck. See you nxt time.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JW you should stop by shop in St. James sometime. Performance Auto Sales right on Middle Country Road. My Gray car is in the showroom with a Yellow Ferrari.
Eldiablo, where can I find the video ?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes your car is fast. I saw the video of you spanking the "Undisputed King" Supra in NY/CT.

Let's no go overboard. The green car is fast but really only a 700rwhp car. It doesn't even have NX. Let's put it this way, 2 years ago with 50 less rwhp he was the king. A lot has changed in 2 years. Now that more and more SCed Viper's are popping up, it will be near impossible for any Supra to keep the king of the highway pulls status.

TwinVipers – I know the Supra guy and in talking to him before hand, he knew he would loose... But I also know he did not think it would be by that much. :eek: No need to make an excuse, your car is damn fast. It was good meeting you and if I come up with someone with a bit more under the hood, I will let you know. :headbang: :2tu:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Gained about 150 HP just from reading this Post!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Congrats on the Kills!!

Jay K.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlueGTS,

Roger is a nice guy , but they were the ones that came to Long Island and called me out the minute I pulled in the parking lot.

Let me know when you have something for me.....It was a good time

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
JW you should stop by shop in St. James sometime. Performance Auto Sales right on Middle Country Road. My Gray car is in the showroom with a Yellow Ferrari.
Eldiablo, where can I find the video ?

Small World, You may have seen me drive by there any one of a million times.
I will definitely stop in, heading to FLa this eve for the week, back on Sat and hope to get my car back from tators then. C U Soon.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BlueGTS,

Roger is a nice guy , but they were the ones that came to Long Island and called me out the minute I pulled in the parking lot.

Let me know when you have something for me.....It was a good time

Don't get me wrong, he wanted to run someone without question. Until you showed up there was no one to run. I did not even recognize your car but others around knew you and knew what you had. So for some reason the word was out that you were showing up and you wanted to run. I will keep an eye out for anyone that might give you a run.

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twinvipers,

Do me a favor tell Kevin to stop busting my chops. Nice talking to you again. I definitely plan on having your detail guy do my 96 GTS.

Regards,
Ben

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great hanging with you. Your cars looked great as always. Let me know how your car comes out. Later...

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does your car have so much more torque than all the other dlms? Do have a little NOS?

Great kills BTW. If you did have NOS did you race with and without?