My Fellow Americans...it was a GOOD run

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I have to say I prefer the versions with Bocelli sining it solo. Nothing against Brightman, but the conductor of this version took this lovely, flowing aria and tried to turn it into a plodding march. Just not musical.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you take this thread lightly, it is actually entertaining.
it will be a sad day if the Viper goes away as competition always pushes the boundaries.
There are simply not enough loyalists to keep it alive.
Adapt and change or die. IMHO There is nothing wrong with offering a HC engine with an A8 as an option. Everyone wins as the viper would live on

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow… sad news… i love my viper TA… i got into vipers way late …nearing 50s now… been into 'other exotics' most of my life and now, this car is more exhilarating than anything i've driven including my friend's with their usual italian exotics… (i'm not talking about p1 and 918s btw….)
I'm in vegas for the viper track exp. this weekend and we picked up the brochure for the 'exotic car driving experience' and after looking at the cars they offer, i said 'nah….'… nothing they have will excite me ; it'sactually too bad that they don't have a viper in their stable… (cause it's only in manual probably… Yay !!! )

anyway, does this mean the 2017 model or make it in 2017 as 2018 and then be possibly over ?!??
i'm gonna pick up another viper then..if this is sadly really true… ACR here I come…

jim R
'14 TA #66

Eddie Spaghetti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP = completely worthless. Meanwhile, most Viper owners I know are other business owners and are fellow GOPs... Again your OP goes against the core of your fellow owners. Meanwhile, do you think the clueless bastard we have in office would ever own a viper? I'm sure Mr. Trump would!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper