my first Autocross event

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBbzNUSV-4A

So this was only the second pass I had ever done at an autocross event. My first pass ever I ran a 62.3, this pass on Video I clocked a 60.82, my third pass was a 58.8 and my final pass was a 56.8. Given more passes and some more experience, I have little doubt that I could have put down a 52-53. The pass in this video, I tried to keep it in first for the run which proved to be more difficult and slower than keeping it in second like I did my final pass. But anyway, thought you guys would enjoy the video. (Taken on my cell phone).

Cheers!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like fun. Congrats on running the times down. I don't think I could ever figure out the cone thing!

OP
OP

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much easier in person to see the course. I had the same fear yesterday until I got there. You are allowed to walk the course for about an hour before the cars start running so you really get a feel for the course.

OP
OP

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Glad to hear you were cutting your times down each run. That looks like a good size course there.

Yes it was a very big course. It was held on the tarmac where the old B-52's were parked back in the cold war at Grissom AFB so we had plenty of room to play! If anyone is remotely near Kokomo, IN.... I would suggest coming out to final event this year at Grissom on October 14th. It costs 40 bucks if you aren't a member and it truly is a blast!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang