My latest (but not best) time slip

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not my absolute best, but it was still a lot of fun!

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

Ignore the date, as this is one goofy track. My last time out the dates were reading 1974! Needless to say, the printing was crappy too - I added the two car makes just in case you couldn't figure out which one was which.

My car has K&N filters and smooth tubes. It was on regular street tires running at 25 PSI at the back wheels and 30 up front. As I said, nothing special, but still a lot of fun!

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you have to give that Mustang credit. Why? Because apparently he did a 9.27 sec 1/8th mile at a whopping 16 mph and with a reaction time of over a second! That is a magical car or, as you said, one goofy track! Just joking!

I had the same problem at our track. I am trying to improve my 60 ft time and on a launch that I thought was perfect it read .01 sec. OK, I thought it was good, but not that good!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
The best I could do was a 12.00 with what you have on your car. The tires just seem to spin bad.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, my best is a 12.04 at 120.5 mph. Never have hit the 11's, and always seem to spin or bog down at the line. Rare that I can walk the fine line between the two, but when I do - look out!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21