My new ACR....

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flew up to Atlanta yesterday to pick up my new ACR! The 680 mile drive home wasn't too bad aside from a nice rain storm we had to pass through. The ACR is quite nerve racking in the rain with the Cup tires...

The car is 1000% bad***, I had a good handle on the acceleration and dynamics of my 1996 GTS that I had for 9 years, but I'm having to start from scratch with this car. Not since the intro of the 1996 GTS have I been so psyched up about the Viper....

I bought the car from Jared at Palmer Dodge, he picked us up from the airport, and we were in the car, ready to drive off within 45 minutes of arriving at the dealer. It was a great experience buying the car from them.

I took a few quick pics this morning after washing it, the sun wasn't cooperating, I'll post some better ones later on....

You must be registered for see images attach

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pleasure doing business with you. You have a really nice website. Keep up the good work. I expect to see some nice times posted in the future. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future.
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge

Reaction score
If I would have known you were in my area, and going to pick up your ACR out of town and bring it back home, I would have bought one as well, and let you drive them both back.

I guess you could have drove one a couple blocks, walked back to the other and drove it a couple blocks until you had them both home.

It might sound like a lot of work, but better for you than me.

Love your ride, enjoy it.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great dealership, got mine from nick and jody. 2 in the same city from the same out of state dealer, go figure.. B

Last edited:

Black Mamba 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your third pivture is now my wallpaper!
I would trade both of my Vipers for this color of ACR!!!!!!:2tu:

You are one lucky dude to be the caretaker of this fine piece of craftsmanship.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR's got one of the meanest automotive mugs of all time....Very preditory. Nothing but bad intentions..Congrats on the beast...

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great looking car. I wish I could find a smoking trade deal for an ACR.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrates..I had been talking to him about buying it and when I called you had bought it a couple of hours earlier...I just bought the exact same car from a different dealer. Enjoy!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Brooks. At least we've got an ACR driver in da club!!! Can't wait to see it run. LMK if you're going to the track on Wednesday.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
brook where you at in miami ? youve got the break in miles already, where going to PBIR on the 14 of dec. want to come and stretch the cars legs out? im in west kendall. B

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really really hate winter the more I hang out on this forum and read about all you guys still rolling your cars............................................

I just finished a deal on a piece of property so i can build next year but i'm really not to sure if I want to stay in this climate.....................32 years have been long enough in cleveland i'm starting to think!

congrats on the car, it looks outstanding

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually in Davie, I'm heading over to Bradenton for the supercar shootout that weekend.....

brook where you at in miami ? youve got the break in miles already, where going to PBIR on the 14 of dec. want to come and stretch the cars legs out? im in west kendall. B

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrates..I had been talking to him about buying it and when I called you had bought it a couple of hours earlier...I just bought the exact same car from a different dealer. Enjoy!

Where in Calif do you live? I took delivery approx 3 weeks ago of a Red/Blk 2008 ACR. & live in Orange County. Looks like there were only about 50 Red & Black ACR's built in 2008 & for 2009 a Red/Black Acr can't have a Driver's Stripe as a regular option.

Al

Al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery