My New Blue 2006 Viper Coupe Arrived Today!!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best looking new coupe I have seen yet, congrats and be safe. :2tu:

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...congrats! What a feeling that must be...unwrapping a present like that. The Carerra GT and SLR were already unwrapped. Be happy, enjoy, and above...be safe!

OP
OP
K

Kaya

Kaya, whats the first mod gonna be???? :) I know you have already thought about it. I think limo tinting those windows would be awesome. cant stand "light" windows....

My first mod is to put the snaps for the bra on the car and to buy floor mats...then I will be buying a K&N intake system. We put about 100 miles on the car today and you guys should be proud of me because Rudy actually got to put about 30 of those miles on the car.

I am having a bit of trouble getting the pedal and seat position just right...I am only 5'4" but I am getting used to the car quickly. I love it. I left the plastic on the carpets and sills until everyone at work gets finished looking at it and until I get some floor mats.

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enough Kaya. I can't take it anymore

Can you believe this. I sell my GTS (owing to back problems)and discover Kaya, who has bought this gorgeous car, lives about 3 miles from my house.

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2006 Viper Coupe...masculine street car, road race car...stiff suspension

Stiff suspension... That's interesting. I found that my new '06 roadster has just about the same stiffness compared to my '04 Z06. If I had to say that one is stiffer than the other, I would say that the Z06 is stiffer. (OTOH, Chevy used different shocks in the '04, so that probably explains your finding that the '02 is less stiff).

Peter

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow Kaya, the pics of your new snake are AMAZING!

I am gonna miss seeing you run down the drag strip in your Z06-but HEY, we are both Viper owners and it's AWSOME!!!

Viper4rich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck on your new coupe:

What a difference from my GTS to the SRT-10 Coupe

I think you will agree as soon as you put some miles on it.