My new car

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been bitten , ever since I started coming on here and reading the forum , The poison as gradually filled my veins until I couldn't control it . I had to get a car . Hearing about how much fun you guys have the exhilaration the car can give . Incomparable to any other car out there. So I looked around and found my car . I just purchased it now I cant wait until I get it .I'm 23 and happy to have just purchased my first Viper. I move drilling rigs in Alberta so its taken me many hard worked hours and pennies in my piggy bank . But now I can proudly say I'm a Viper owner. Its this ACR its a 2000 with only 3k miles . I'd like you guys to tell me what you think. If I got a good deal, If you like the car what you would rather have , a gts , srt, rt or acr and why thanks guys . If excited for my car and feel privileged to be part of this site. To be able to hear and share experiences.

48617.JPG

48617-0.JPG

48617-1.JPG

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been bitten , ever since I started coming on here and reading the forum , The poison as gradually filled my veins until I couldn't control it . I had to get a car . Hearing about how much fun you guys have the exhilaration the car can give . Incomparable to any other car out there. So I looked around and found my car . I just purchased it now I cant wait until I get it .I'm 23 and happy to have just purchased my first Viper. I move drilling rigs in Alberta so its taken me many hard worked hours and pennies in my piggy bank . But now I can proudly say I'm a Viper owner. Its this ACR its a 2000 with only 3k miles . I'd like you guys to tell me what you think. If I got a good deal, If you like the car what you would rather have , a gts , srt, rt or acr and why thanks guys . If excited for my car and feel privileged to be part of this site. To be able to hear and share experiences.

Congratulations! How exciting. That's the kind of news we like to hear. And the Viper population leaps ahead, one more strong! *the crowed goes wild* Oh, one more thing, you DO know it's blasphemy to call a Viper a car, right? :D
P.S. Thanks for the pics. Sharp Viper you got. Steel Gray is my favorite color. And it's an ACR, no less!

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice color. Is the hood all the way down in those pics?
If not, it is in bad need of adjustment.
congrats!
They had the hood up so they just didn't close it all the way to take the pictures I asked about that. Thanks for the compliments

Congratulations! How exciting. That's the kind of news we like to hear. And the Viper population leaps ahead, one more strong! *the crowed goes wild* Oh, one more thing, you DO know it's blasphemy to call a Viper a car, right?
P.S. Thanks for the pics. Sharp Viper you got. Steel Gray is my favorite color. And it's an ACR, no less!

:) your right what was I thinking the viper isn't a car its a work of art . But thanks for the congrats I appreciate it :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car looks awesome....good luck with it. start wokind on that piggy bank all over again. you need to modify it now. it never ends

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great color/model/combo! :2tu:

I'm with Dimitirios--now you'll want to start saving for the Mods.! Screw the H2, put that 50 in your Viper! :headbang:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

Now, It's time to call 800-998-1110 and join the VCA!!!

Those Canadian Regions are wild and crazy guys!! Youll have a blast!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking ride!!! I have a feeling one of your first mods will be high flow cats and a cat-back exhaust system. :D Congrats and welcome to Viper Nation! :2tu:

C

Cyruss304

Great choice !
I hope that i can buy a viper too when i'll be 23.
(oups i'm 20 with no money :) )

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I predict that 01 Z06 gets sold sometime soon or at least will be covered in dust from non-use. And I also think stripes on that beast would be killer.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys

Congrats! Great color/model/combo!

I'm with Dimitirios--now you'll want to start saving for the Mods.! Screw the H2, put that 50 in your Viper!

I have to buy the H2 that was the deal I get my car and my fiance' gets an H2 when the new 05's come out

Congrats! Beautiful car, May I suggest some stripes to complete the racing attitude???

I really like some of your guys cars with the stripes really does some of the cars justice but I think I'm gonna be one of the guys with out . I like them with or with out but I really lean to the with out stripes side (at least for now ) . Maybe later like some of the guys say gives the car a whole new attitude so maybe when I'm ready to change the attitude of the car down the road I will add them.

Talk to you guys later gonna go watch American Muscle on Speed channel about the vipers today.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking ride!!! I have a feeling one of your first mods will be high flow cats and a cat-back exhaust system. Congrats and welcome to Viper Nation!
Thats exactly what I was thinking actually maybe just remove the cats altogether.

Congrats! Great car , Now we got 2 of 2000 GTS/ACR with Steelgrey snake in ALBERTA

Where are you from in Alberta ? 2000GTS/ACR

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

Now, It's time to call 800-998-1110 and join the VCA!!!

Those Canadian Regions are wild and crazy guys!! Youll have a blast!

thanks for the number Joseph I'll definetly look into it

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Good luck and be careful, keep your wheels straight while shifitng, more folks loose hte car early on since they are not used to the torque. Get a few miles under your belt and have fun.

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, where in Alberta are you? I just picked up a GTS a couple of weeks ago - I'm in Edmonton. I never see Vipers up here. For some reason, people seem to react a lot more down in Calgary (thumbs up, honking, etc.) than they do up here... kind of strange.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great color and you don't need stripes. Just drive and enjoy -- you'll feel like a movie star.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My feelings exactly Hisserman
Jim C I'm from Brooks its west of Calgary about 1.5 hours or 30 min in the Car :)

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks eh? My brother lives in Taber - I often drive 'close' to Brooks on the way down there. The attention Vipers get in small towns (at least here in AB) is crazy... you are going to have some interesting stories.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery