MY NEW RIDE 96 RT/10 (NEWBIE)

stevnso117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi im new to the board this is my first post. I got a 1996 rt/10 last sat. I`ve been looking for a viper for awhile and they are even better than i had expected. There`s just nothing like it. Heres some of the thing this car has. Car came with a soft and hard top; the hard top is also painted with the blue stripe. Both tops are in excellent condition as well as the window skirts. . Car also has custom painted Autoform rear Wing. Wheels have been painted the exact color blue to match the stripes. All the badges have been painted to match the stripes really stands out. Car has custom side exhaust with billet aluminum tips. Car sounds awesome! Car also comes with custom alarm and electric door actuators. Now for the performance add-ons 70mm polished throttle bodies, smooth tubes with K&N filters, 8.8mm racing wires, headers with 3” side exhaust, high flow cats and 354 gears in the rear end. Last dyno stats came in at 470 hp. This car is Fast! The interior has very little wear no rips or tears. Has an upgraded sound system Alpine cd/fm/am/xm deck, Phoenix Gold Amp, 2 JL Audio 6” subs in the center consol, Infinity components in the doors. I was going to post a picture but for some reason i can`t figure out how. You can go here http://www.vipernation.com/viewtopic.php?t=4999 to see a pic. Can someone please tell me how to post pictures?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your dyno hp is at the rear wheel, there must be some other mods on the car. Nice ride and welcome. :D :usa:

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good choice!! I like it alot (not biased though)...

I agree, if your dyno was 470 RWHP, there has to be some more mods on your beast! Let me know, so I can do the same!!

Tomer
:usa:

OP
OP
S

stevnso117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys nice to be here.
The car did dyno at 470 rw i have the dyno sheet. I find out what other mods it has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whiteinf05