MY NEW SHOES!!!

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New 360 Forged Concave 10 wheels for my 06 Coupe.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drooooool, oh crap just shorted out my keyboard.

You wheel guys, geesh, you guys really know how to doa set of rims.

I haven't seen a set that nice since Ryan's. Wait, what ?? LOL

Love the carbon & black, if you don't post pics when on the car, you are banned. ;-)

Dave.

OP
OP
D

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry guys. 360 Forged is doing a photoshoot of the car so you'll see plenty of pics. The car is getting a transformation, should be done in about 2 weeks. Stay tuned!:eater:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Daaaaammn, those are going to look good one. Can't wait to see pics.

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sweet! I'm so excited you got these so I can see what they look like on a Viper, couldn't find any pictures!! Keep us posted!!!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking wheel. My only gripe about the cool looking deep concave wheels is that they are very heavy for 3-piece forged construction.

Tony

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking wheel. My only gripe about the cool looking deep concave wheels is that they are very heavy for 3-piece forged construction.

Tony

Tony- Why can't a wheel with this 'concavity' be built as a monoblock? It seems when a mokoblock has a concave design, it isn't as prevalent. Why?

OP
OP
D

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics on car or it didn't happen!

Subscribed

LOL. Patience my friend. It will be worth it. Give me about 2 weeks. Car is getting a lot of upgrades, which is taking some time.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony- Why can't a wheel with this 'concavity' be built as a monoblock? It seems when a mokoblock has a concave design, it isn't as prevalent. Why?

Monoblock wheels are certainly available in concave spoke fitments, they just do not have the deep lip like the 3-piece. The lightest 3-piece wheels have the flattest concavity, and stepped lip construction. Those concave spokes require them to be thicker spokes in order to handle the loads and stress. Just a lot of extra material.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monoblock wheels are certainly available in concave spoke fitments, they just do not have the deep lip like the 3-piece. The lightest 3-piece wheels have the flattest concavity, and stepped lip construction. Those concave spokes require them to be thicker spokes in order to handle the loads and stress. Just a lot of extra material.

Okay, great information. Thanks. Your knowledge of wheels has you pegged as my future wheel vendor...especially since I'm in Houston as well.

OP
OP
D

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out that my stock suspension is shot. Ordered KW Variant 2 suspension, should be here next week. Sorry guys but it will take a little longer for the shots of the car.