my pics from the Toronto Show

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wants larger I can provide!

You must be registered for see images attach

Honestly, I hope the CF weave on the final production model looks better than this

New NSX

R8

The boring C7. The "Security Guard" watched me the entire time, what a pleasant experience

OP
OP
V

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have a looker - that is for sure. IMO a dark color on this car won't do it justice, it needs to POP.

It was so nice to see it in person finally. Talking with Paul, he had talked to only a handful of people that ordered them in Canada. When I told him I had one on order he was shocked, seeing as they are getting virtually none - I am from the states!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this still The same exact Car at the original debut and the one in the Leno's garage video do we know ?

Kratos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to see the NSX in person. I have a feeling it's not photogenic with it's futuristic design. No picture has made it look "realistic".

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the seats in the Gen V GTS look much lower than my Gen IV...very happy to see that

Yes, the seat is height adjustable and goes pretty low, eliminating the need for the seat lowering kit that some had installed in previous gens. Not a problem for me either way, I'm kinda short, LOL.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes, the seat is height adjustable and goes pretty low, eliminating the need for the seat lowering kit that some had installed in previous gens. Not a problem for me either way, I'm kinda short, LOL.

I was told that if you're short the GTS is the way to go 'cause it travels further "up" also!

And I probably have most (all?!) of you beat at 5 ft.

When I got my 94 RT10..(before adjustable pedals) they had to move the seat up for me LOL!!

And btw..I used to love the original NSX...
What did they do to it?!!!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit, the NSX is one of the few new cars that caught my eye. That, and the Lotus Esprit concept, but I'm not sure if there is a solid plan to bring that one to fruition.

Back to the NSX- not sure about the hybrid part though- I would guess weight and other compromises would have to be made.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't know why car companies have to use a car's moniker and change it (the car) so drastically. I mean if you want to sell that particular car..go ahead...give it a new name all of its own. At least let the old car remain as it was in our memory and/or keep the car going with little changes so that the original car is still there just beneath the surface.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back from the show , loved the interior and the guy shaperoning the car was great to talk too ! :2tu:

Kratos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why car companies have to use a car's moniker and change it (the car) so drastically. I mean if you want to sell that particular car..go ahead...give it a new name all of its own. At least let the old car remain as it was in our memory and/or keep the car going with little changes so that the original car is still there just beneath the surface.

I totally agree. I don't see 1% of the old NSX in the new one......that's just wrong....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that corvette is the best since the 68-72 model, i may have to get one

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking at the cars in person what one looks the best VIPER or CORVETTE ??

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its hysterical how u guys get to see a snake in person at a Toronto show yet at the NorthEast auto shows in New England not a snake in site...in America on an American car...lmao..guess i'm just dying to see one in person. pretty sure pics dont do the car justice.

OP
OP
V

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its hysterical how u guys get to see a snake in person at a Toronto show yet at the NorthEast auto shows in New England not a snake in site...in America on an American car...lmao..guess i'm just dying to see one in person. pretty sure pics dont do the car justice.
Toronto is pretty big. It is car show season, only a few to go around...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte