My Steel Gray RT/10 on VCA Classifieds

WALL SMACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I can't post more often here, but I did want to let everybody know that I am forced to sell my beautiful 2000 Steel Gray RT/10 with the Connolly leather interior. I have it listed on the VCA Classifieds:

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=2567&cat=30

You must be registered for see images

evint0.jpg

I also have it on eBay with a low reserve. I have it priced to sell as I must let it go for health reasons. Thanks for looking and happy Vipering to all.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, and the sale of your beautiful steel gray RT/10. Good Luck on both counts. ~juli

08ACRVTEN00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to here about your health, nice looking car - one of the nicest colors. How many cars were made in that combination - I think you had the stripes painted didn't you?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot doesn't post here much (obviously) but has been pretty active until recently. Basically a botched surgery for a extremely severe cancer he never had to begin with. It has ruined much of his life and is just terrible to see happen to such a good guy - or anybody else for that matter.

According to the VCA Classifieds ad, the stripes are vinyl and the eBay link is in there too. We have seen this car plenty of times in person and it's a pretty awesome Viper. According to the Registry, there were only 99 RT/10's ever made in that combination - all without stripes of course.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, Chris, thanks for filling us in...I'm VERY sorry to hear about that happening to Elliot. :( That IS one beautiful RT/10, one of the best colors also. Will continue to have him in our thoughts, and truly hope things get better for him. ALL OUR BEST ~mike & juli~

OP
OP
W

WALL SMACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Steel Gray RT/10 is now SUPER CHEAP

Sorry to bump this, but wanted to let everybody know that I dropped the reserve to below $28K and the car WILL sell today with no reserve. Here is the link to the VCA Classifieds again (has the auction link in it):

STUNNING Steel Gray & Cognac RT/10 w/GREAT upgrades! - ViperClub Classifieds

I am really sorry to sell it so cheap (not helping the market I know), but I am afraid that my health issues force me to sell as quickly as possible. If somebody wants a fantastic GEN II RT/10 with ALL the goodies and more, you won't find a better one for less money.

Thanks for your indulgence and best wishes to all my Viper friends in Kansas City and beyond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine