My Viper is Totaled

Wads97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm glad your dad was not seriously injured. The car can be replaced.
If my dad ever wrecked one of my cars, it would serve me right. I can't tell you how many of his cars I nicked, scratched, dinged and dented, and just plain old totaled when I was a youngster.:(I owe him more than one.;)
I just hope he never takes me up on any of them!:smirk:

Great post, sounds a lot like me! Anyway, glad your dad is fine. You can always get a new Viper! As for the wife, bribery will get you everywhere! :2tu:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mom and I spoke this evening and she made the comment that she has seen the wreck in her mind every time she closes her eyes the past couple of days. All I could do is apologize for putting dad in that position, but she is very emotional because her mother died exactly one year ago on the day the wrecked happened so she was already having a bad day that day then the accident happens:(

Everyone has been so kind to me thru this situation. There has been some very good points taken and some very good advice shared and that is what makes this community so important. To share your knowledge, experiences, and just plain old fashion point-of-view advice in situations like this to help fellow members thru problems like mine. And I must say it has made me feel alot better having somewhere to go and just tell my story and feelings and get these positive comments/advice from ya'll. All the best and Bobpantax I will be using the witty jokes there partna:2tu: