My Viper MATTE BLACK *pics*

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't listen to them. Your car looks good as is. Red emblems make it look cheesy. They all need to match. Leave the end plates as is. I like it!

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unbelievable pictures man.....Thanks for posting!

Thanks...credits goes to the photographer..not me..I only own the snake.. :)

those pictures look like they are out of a video game. Bad Ass!

Thanks..part two is even better..

BaddAssMoFo !!

:D

So you are saying those are real photos of your car?????? I say Video game or exessive editing and photoshop. Austin, where are you? If those are real the guy will be famous real soon with his technique of making real life look like a video game. Great shots and beautiful car.

yes they are real photos...when it comes to editing or photoshoping then I'm not the person to talk too..

why is it hard to beleive that it's real..?

I ran the same color combo on one of old classics years ago,love it. I was in Doha a few months ago, wish I could've gotten out more.

PM me whenever you get the chance to be back here..I love the color combo...I just need a few tweaks and a little bit more ideas from our fellow members and I'm sure it'll turn out perfect

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY fake looking.

If it's real, congratulations.

Post up a pic with all the camera metadata still in it though.

do you mind please telling me whats the fake part about it...it is real...maybe its the way he edits..I dont know..

but look closely at the front bumper where the two red lines go down and you'll see that the wrap in the second pic is a bit messed up..

Now I just need to satisfy our fellow members by posting another pic prooving that this is my car and not from a video game!!!...

LOL..okay..got it.. :D

You must be registered for see images
[/url][/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

now those pics where taken from a Blackberry..seem real enough..?

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think any offense is meant by saying it looks fake. I showed the pictures to my wife and she thought they were screenshots from the new Forza game coming out. The pictures just seem almost too "clean" and smooth. Beautiful car though!

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think any offense is meant by saying it looks fake. I showed the pictures to my wife and she thought they were screenshots from the new Forza game coming out. The pictures just seem almost too "clean" and smooth. Beautiful car though!

Ya... I know they dont mean to offense me ofcouse...and like I said credits goes to the photographer..

I wish I took pics like that..but never the less..I hope everyone likes the pics..

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think red side emblems on the factory 1.33 ACR looked chessy at all! I think some of you guys need to gain some perspective. Red emblems with complete red wheels like on the 1.33 ACR are one of the hottest combos Dodge ever made. That 1.33 edition ACR is the hottest ACR combo they ever made but that is just an opinion. To each their own.

1.33 ACR from VOI11:

You must be registered for see images attach

World Challenge Edition ACR from VOI11 (stripes through wing on top and bottom of wing:

Factory Very Orange ACR with stripes from VOII11:

I am sure whatever you do it will look good. Who cares if the pictures look too good? It is better than having bad pictures. I think they look great.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the 1.33 ACR is amazing too...but I might be bias too..

AbsolutHank..you should check out his flickr...

Thanks..

c65491

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ماشاء الله عليك موجود هنا لول nice looking viper, the best ive seen so far

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That Matte black looks awesome! Kinda like the ART carbon-fiber wrapped Viper - I love the matte look on the Gen 4.

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ماشاء الله عليك موجود هنا لول nice looking viper, the best ive seen so far

Hey bro... Im glad to see you here...

بتحصلني في كل مكان...هههههههههه

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks incredible!!! Wraps are amazing, what a neat effect. And the pics are amazing, your guy sure knows his stuff. To me it's perfect as is. I can't say I'm a fan of the 1.33 ACR, for a track car anything goes and sure it's neat, but to own & drive on the street, uhh, no thnx, may be just me , but that's some harsh color combo on the brite red & shiney black and wheels etc.

But that flat/satin look, is amazing, well done, one of the best combos I've ever seen!!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, of course I am rather partial to the Matte Black......... Would be nice to have a photo shoot together, but hey if your ever in the states hit my up!!

Great pics, and a very talented photographer. Slightly over edited in my opinion, but very difficult to take great pics at night with that lighting!!

PS NO on the red emblems. That would be corny, cheesy, and tacky!

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks perfect

Thanks Plum

Looks incredible!!! Wraps are amazing, what a neat effect. And the pics are amazing, your guy sure knows his stuff. To me it's perfect as is. I can't say I'm a fan of the 1.33 ACR, for a track car anything goes and sure it's neat, but to own & drive on the street, uhh, no thnx, may be just me , but that's some harsh color combo on the brite red & shiney black and wheels etc.

But that flat/satin look, is amazing, well done, one of the best combos I've ever seen!!

Thanks ...I love flat colors..and especially on a Viper..

Amazing photos. Congratulations the car looks great.

The photographer did a good job...Thanks..

Car looks great, of course I am rather partial to the Matte Black......... Would be nice to have a photo shoot together, but hey if your ever in the states hit my up!!

Great pics, and a very talented photographer. Slightly over edited in my opinion, but very difficult to take great pics at night with that lighting!!

PS NO on the red emblems. That would be corny, cheesy, and tacky!

Thanks..your absoloutely right...it is hard to get that color at night.. I dont really care if its over edited..as long as the pics turn out great.. :)
Trying to see either make them all silver or all of them red ...

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photographer is amazing it does help that he has a $7500 camera that shoots 24.1 megapixel cameras that's the best nikon camera out there! I admit it I am a bit jealous of his camera...Oh and your Viper looks great mashalla!

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The photographer is amazing it does help that he has a $7500 camera that shoots 24.1 megapixel cameras that's the best nikon camera out there! I admit it I am a bit jealous of his camera...Oh and your Viper looks great mashalla!

I have no idea how much it costs..but thats alot..

Thanks..