Need 3 Vipers for Toys for Tots on Dec. 17@4pm

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As mentioned in previous emails, all toys collected at the Christmas Party will be donated to an Atlanta area children's hospital. The Ronald McDonald house is the only place that I can find that isn't booked up well into next year for charity events. They said that we could bring 5 Vipers for the kids to see, have their pictures made in, etc. when we drop off the toys. The best date for them is Monday, December 17th at 4:00pm. I know a lot of you have jobs and can't do Monday afternoon activities. I already have 2 Vipers lined up, so we need 3 more people who will be available at this time. To be fair, I'll leave this as a "1st come, 1st served" type event. I know everyone will want to help out, but due to space limitations at the Ronald McDonald house they can only handle 5 cars. So, if you can attend, please email/call me ASAP!! The address for the Ronald McDonald house is:

Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities
5420 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342

Thanks!!!

V10SpeedLuvr @ aol.com
478-972-1815

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, we have our 5 Vipers! Thanks to all signed up. If you are still interested in going, please let me know and I'll put you down as an alternate incase someone has to back out. See everyone at the party on Saturday!