Need a center console

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a center console and can't seem to find a perfect used one.

Someone put too much weight with their elbow or something and indented mine.

My car is a 2000 RT/10 with black interior.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Brett

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Paul Scharf or look up viper.paul on Ebay. He has a bunch of stuff like that...normally for between $100-200. Not cheap, but not as bad as some parts are. He's a pleasure to deal with too; if you're not happy you can send the stuff back. I've bought things that I no longer needed and he refunded my money.

OP
OP
V

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I checked it out and no luck. I found another guy on ebay that wants $450. Sounds a little steep but who knows?

I'll keep looking.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yours is probably not dented but cracked which is very typical.
Depending on the severity, it is possible to save / repair it.

Shameless plug....If you join the VCA, you will gain access to our Illustrated Upgrades which will show you how to do this.

If you are able to find/purchase another one, there are a couple of ways to prevent this from happening again.

OP
OP
V

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty handy with fiberglass and thought I could remove and reinforce the underside to straighten it. The try a little heat from the heat gun and see what happens to take the wrinkles out. Just haven't taken the time to do it.

I will take a look at the member ship idea you brought up. I appreciate this forum and all the others I frequent.

I own a company that builds snowmobile dollies and lifts so I support a lot of the snowmobile forums. Makes sense for my business.

I'll do what I can to help out.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Daves Big Brakes still in business? I was thinking Jon B now has his business. If that is true, does he carry everything Dave had? (thought some of it, if not all of it, Dave had manufactured locally?)

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, PartsRack did purchjase Daves Big Brakes, and we carry 95% of what he did, PLUS some new items. We reduced MOST prices! We do offer the Console Support Wedge, great item..

We do have center consoles from $250 WITH MINOR EZ-FIX DAMAGE UNDER RADIO to excellent at $425

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i gotta be the fattest viper owner around and mine isnt broke. how do you guys do this ?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
An easier (and more comfortable) fix is to take it to an upholsterer. They'll match the grain AND the matte finish and as an added bonus you'll get a bit more cushioning for your elbow.

Not to say that if you want your Snake absolutely stock, you shouldn't find another stock console... but keep THAT one in the box... and keep the upholstered one as your "daily driver"

It looks amazing when complete:

DSC04265.JPG

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a spare one as well. I don't think I'll be needing it. I originally got to send out to MI for a custom interior while keeping my original stock pieces. Not going to do that project now. I also have a couple of kick (knee) panels.

I don't think mine is in mint condition. Not bad, just not mint. I haven't looked at in years.