Need a Hand Looking at a Car in Tulsa OK

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted a link to this thread in the OK region, but there isn't much traffic there either.

Last thread there was back in September.

If its a Gen 1 or 2 maybe post in that group,
conversely if it's Gen 3 or 4 post in the Gen 3 or 4 forums.

More traffic there than here.

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im in okc and i am sure there are a few others closer. might contact our club chapter president.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense, and FWIW. You have posted for members to look at more than a few cars, at this point. Seems like your chasing the bottom of the market, and hoping to find a no stories car, for a story car price. The last ACR you posted about, stated in the auction that it was salvage title. And I can tell just from the pictures, very few body gaps are proper. Its a shame you ate $500 (or, did you get it back)? But that car is very clearly an issues car, just from the pics. No need to even go look at it. Cars do not get salvaged for a front facia repair, and thats hilarious the seller would suggest such. Not to say salvage cars are forever worthless, but they will not be the same again. That I can assure you.

Bottom line, If the price is stupid cheap, There is almost always (correction: ALWAYS) is a reason. Good luck in your search. Just make sure your expectations are realistic for the price point..

Last edited:

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, missed seeing your post until now (holidays and all). Mark Gibble is the Viper tech. at East Tulsa Dodge. He knows his Vipers and is the man I used. Maybe nextime.:dunno:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery