Need help removing wax

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino doesn't harden up like wax so you should be able to wipe it off with a damp towel (not just my advice but also Sal's, and he makes the stuff). If you've got something on there that won't wipe off with a damp towel it must be something other than Zaino.

Ronnie

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left it on for an hour.I used Z1,let dry to haze as instructed then Z2.The instructions say to take Z2 off after a half hour.I got sidetracked and left it on for over an hour and now its like a film on the paint.Funny thing is it only did it on certain sections.

Joe

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you using a new clean towel...? I've left Zaino on for over 12 hours one time...came right off.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTBADBOY:
I left it on for an hour.I used Z1,let dry to haze as instructed then Z2.The instructions say to take Z2 off after a half hour.I got sidetracked and left it on for over an hour and now its like a film on the paint.Funny thing is it only did it on certain sections.

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something is wrong. I would talk to Sal at Zaino Bros. Or look up Cody here on the board. I would hate to have you mess up your paint.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
Something is wrong. I would talk to Sal at Zaino Bros. Or look up Cody here on the board. I would hate to have you mess up your paint.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Somethings wrong.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh I have left Zaino on for days, then wiped it off later. Mine has turned out fine everytime. Hope you can figure it out.

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill try the dish soap method today to see if that helps.Then Ill use my clay bar.I hope this works.If not,Ill post a few pics.

Joe

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTBADBOY:
Ill try the dish soap method today to see if that helps.Then Ill use my clay bar.I hope this works.If not,Ill post a few pics.

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TT why take a chance guessing what is going on? Just call Sal, I would hate to see you wreck your paint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas