need help with clear bra

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey All, I want to put a clear bra on my 03. Is there a brand thats better or worse? What parts of car do you install it on?I do have a short distance of "tar&chip" type roads to get home so chips will happen. Also what should i expect to pay?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, the guy that did mine is in Carlisle, I can't remember what I paid, but it would depend on what all you want done. I had the nose done but none of the hood, I also had the side sills and behind the rear tires done. I had him use the Avery clear because the 3M has so much orange peel. He also did Jeff's ACR and did an awesome job for him with the Avery as well.
Give him a call John Rose 717-258-4000

Carmen

OP
OP
S

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info i will give him a call. If there are any events down that way maybe i will go a day early to get it done

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We hope to have a few events early this year, but if nothing else, Carlisle in July would be a good opportunity to spend a few days here...he is only a few minutes away from te fairgrounds

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought two kits from ClearMask.com and both were excellent fit and absolutely no orange peel. It is a 3M material so I am not sure what PAViper is talking about... unless he is selling Avery. 3M is a great material... I have never used Avery so not sure about them.

Most important thing though is having a good installer. So look at some of their prior work before going with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960