need help with license plate.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate corny license plates so I'm trying not to be that guy.......

Its between these two

WHTVNM
or
1KHPVNM

what do you guys think, this is for my white GTS.

thanks

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate plates that you have to decode.

Those require decoding.

Not that they aren't cool though, but most people would never get them.

I don't even get the second one.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just get whatever the state gives me and then watch people guess what it means. Much more fun! I've had 3 old Mopars in the past that I did this with and people were always asking what the plate meant. My answer: "I am legal to drive the car on the street."

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would simply sell the white viper and get a red one.....everyone KNOWS that the red ones are faster...:D :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the 1KHPVNM...as WHTVNM could be misconstrued as WHAT VENOM...WITVNM maybe? Would catch your eye, and your car being WHITE would immediately show WIT meaning white...vnm of course...car people would KNOW means venom!~~~Just my .02
I LOVE plates that makes one stop to think..ESpecially car people!!!~Right, xlrashn??! :headbang:
~juli
DAVE--It's NO surprise that you'd want SIMPLE to read plates~~~~juli :D

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Juli on this one. 1KHP is pretty good, really. If you're stuck on white try WYTEVNM or WYTVNM or WYT VNM? Though I am not partial to stating the obvious. Nothing worse, IMO, than something like "69 BEE" on a 1969 SuperBee, or "RED GTS" etc. I can see it's a freakin' red GTS!!!:rolleyes:
Personaly, I enjoy plates that have some thought put into them, even if you have to decipher them!:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Juli on this one. 1KHP is pretty good, really. If you're stuck on white try WYTEVNM or WYTVNM or WYT VNM? Though I am not partial to stating the obvious. Nothing worse, IMO, than something like "69 BEE" on a 1969 SuperBee, or "RED GTS" etc. I can see it's a freakin' red GTS!!!:rolleyes:
Personaly, I enjoy plates that have some thought put into them, even if you have to decipher them!:D

I agree--I like having a plate that makes people stop and THINK...WHAT does that stand for (xlerashn on my '08 Vette/and okay, 05BEAST on the Viper...:smirk: ...!). I think anton is limited to 6 digits...that's good too, WYTVNM...hope we're all helping ya here! ~juli
**See DAVE--people CAN think!!**

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CA plates can have 7 digits and also a half space.

Alex

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CA plates can have 7 digits and also a half space.
Alex

Oh, more to play with here!!! Thank you...what is considered a 1/2 a space tho?
WHYTVNM; WHITVNM; SNOWVNM (chuckle!); 1KHPVNM (yeah, that was 7)...good luck!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YTVENOM - easier to understand

hmmm....yeah, if you say the letter first--Y-WHY...but I think it'll look more like YT, and people trying to figure out if it means YET...don't think most people will get 'white' out of that, unfortunately...it's only my opinion....I still like the first one with the 1KHPVNM!!! THAT one we can understand immediately....wowsa...1000hp venom viper!!! ~juli

V

Venomiss

i hate corny license plates so I'm trying not to be that guy.......

Its between these two

WHTVNM
or
1KHPVNM

what do you guys think, this is for my white GTS.

thanks
WHTVNM my personal vote

Contact kcobean or lee with your information(only they can see it) so you can be listed as Viper owner. Or you could just join us online and gets all the perks-Viper Magazine, avatar for your white Viper, along with ability to buy raffle tickets for that new 2008 ACR that was on the cover of Autoweek, and vendor discounts for VCA members.
This site is paid for and run by VCA volunteers in case you or others reading this didn't know. We'd love to have you!

VCA Renewal/Join Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

For new members it's still $100 dollars until January 31st, 2007.
After that the rates change to $115 for 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a 1000HP venom, just make it 1000-HP. Simple, effective and requires no thinking.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that you need to go in a different direction altogether.

annapolis_license_plate.jpeg

DrDJ

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree--I like having a plate that makes people stop and THINK...WHAT does that stand for (xlerashn on my '08 Vette/and okay, 05BEAST on the Viper...:smirk: ...!). I think anton is limited to 6 digits...that's good too, WYTVNM...hope we're all helping ya here! ~juli

That's my point exactly if you read my thread. I get a random plate from the state and since it is on a Viper people try to guess what it means. I just like messing with people I guess...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my point exactly if you read my thread. I get a random plate from the state and since it is on a Viper people try to guess what it means. I just like messing with people I guess...

LOL--same here!! ;) Yep, I got your point, as it was more or less what I was saying too....Happy Holidays to ya! ~juli

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree:2tu:

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score

actually i can do 7

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see there is this first post by you, VENOMIS....and where do you hail from? ~juli

Silly girl, VENOMIS is from our parallel universe Zorg 7. But be careful, because if our planet lines up with Juliverse, Zorg 7 will become our primary wave provider, and I will become daveMIS tumbling in space seeking VENO6666. Only when struck by a Mikezoid will the energy reverse and I can be dave6666 again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant